Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

No chance that we'll keep him when we go down, if there was a slim chance of him staying then I'm confident he'd get 25+ goals next season.

I felt for him today, at times he was competing for aimless hoofs in his direction and when he wasnt he was chasing the ball alone across the Everton defence whilst they played triangles around him.

When he gets the ball to feet and gets half decent service he looks dangerous, I just hope he can get a better standard of service in our remaining games.

Obviously none of us know contract agreements but I don't see why he wouldn't stay. Players that are good enough for the Premiership have dropped down before.

Would be lethal if we gave him more service... Harsh to play him as a lone striker but still the best option we have.

Didn't stop running, his first touch looked superb today and he can create his own space for a shot on goal.

If we go down he's gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will be really awesome when he is playing for a manager who actually has a fooking clue about football.

The mind boggles, surely pearson has done shit loads of homework on this guy and knows how he plays to his strengths e.g. not up front on his own!

To be fair to him that chance wasn't easy to take and after he'd been running his bollocks off for the last 90 minutes can hardly blame him for the tired swing!

Wouldn't mind seeing Nugent behind him to give him more support in a 4-4-1-1.

Praying we keep hold of him either way our season ends but unlikely!

He will be really awesome when he is playing for a manager who actually has a fooking clue about football.

The mind boggles, surely pearson has done shit loads of homework on this guy and knows how he plays to his strengths e.g. not up front on his own!

Yep!!.. Totally agree.. So unlike pearson to play someone out of position isn't it!!?

To be fair to him that chance wasn't easy to take and after he'd been running his bollocks off for the last 90 minutes can hardly blame him for the tired swing!

Wouldn't mind seeing Nugent behind him to give him more support in a 4-4-1-1.

Praying we keep hold of him either way our season ends but unlikely!

Nail on head. 50 odd mins of scavenging wiped him out

I think we re fortunate to be witnessing the start of what might be a fantastic premier league career. Kramaric has a real look about him, first touch is lovely, he can run at players without the need to beat them three times and still is looking for an option. His positioning is excellent and make a place to shoot in the tightest of spots.

Obviously needs service, and having someone feeding him and running off him could see some fantastic results.

In the main ive been disappointed by NPs transfers, but Jan wasnt all bad, Huth and Kram... if only we could stay up long enough to make use of him.

For once I disagree with you. I think he's going to be a top player. His performance at Arsenal confirmed that for me.

I've not said he won't be a good player, you can see he has quality. But it's not all there yet, some easy chances missed, some awful shots, some poor passing... mixed in with some real flashes of quality. We've had him labelled as world class for gods sake. Any cock up he makes is labelled "unlucky", anyone else in the same position would have been labelled useless.

I've not said he won't be a good player, you can see he has quality. But it's not all there yet, some easy chances missed, some awful shots, some poor passing... mixed in with some real flashes of quality. We've had him labelled as world class for gods sake. Any cock up he makes is labelled "unlucky", anyone else in the same position would have been labelled useless.

I don't think Leicester have any world class players! Kramaric looks very good though. Wish we'd play someone up there with him. Maybe Nugent or Vardy will get a run of games with him now. Preferably Vardy for me

Kramaric looked good again. His performances always have some element of class about them which is more than all of the other strikers have consistently displayed all season. More to come and I think his performances and goals will help change our fortunes somewhat. Whether it will be enough to survive is another question entirely.

I will put it into perspective from a Croatian view having followed the prem since I was a kid and all of it's Croatian players. Firstly, unlike Modric, Eduardo and Suker who went to high flying teams he's obviously at the team creating very few chances, so he's not going to break records here I'm afraid. I was so frustrated watching him run around for 60 minutes chasing the ball, it was awful to see a player you know can do so much more just being wasted doing donkey work like that. Credit to him for putting in a good shift.

For those who think he might not be class, well you aren't basing it on the facts. Having suffered through Modric and Eduardo's first 6 months of being shredded by fans and being well off the pace I am surprised, but happy, to say that he is probably looking better than all of them. It took Eduardo 5 months to score his first goal, and I rated him the best striker since Suker. To have already scored 2 goals in his first month and already playing 90 minutes is beyond incredible to me. This does not happen when you come from the Croatian league, I don't care if you're Modric quality or not, he is adapting faster than any other Croat who's come straight from that league. Eduardo went into an Arsenal side at the top of the league and played cameos for 5 months. You might not see it now, but by seasons end if he continues to adapt at this rate then he will be top class. It's everything we thought he would be, but maybe even more than I hoped

The problem is he will have adapted perfectly after 5 months to play for another team, because he won't be going to the Championship. Another thing is that although he scored lots of goals he didn't score every game, there were lots where he just played as an outlet too. He racked up lots of braces and hattricks, so he won't score every game. There's more to him than just being a goalscorer, but while he's played as a lone front man it won't be utilised. He can play out wide too, so maybe it's best to have Ulloa as the guy in the middle doing that grafting and Krama linking play more. Anyway, considering where he is I think he's doing good so far and still has a lot more to give. He'll be at a top 4 side in a couple of seasons for sure

Archived