Guest WarehamFox Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Having read Little's book and O'Niells book can't wait for Pearson's book! Sacked for the Swede and who knows what happened then? Now we have his second (non) sacking! Will be a thriller, can't wait!
ousefox Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who could be arsed to write a book unless he really had something to say. Would be very interesting though.
Carl the Llama Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 The day Pearson writes a tell-all is the day the very fragments of the universe disintegrate.
StanSP Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Mayans predict that the next time the world is due to end conveniently coincides with the release of this book...
Tuna Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Ok lets make this thread more interesting, suggest possible titles. I like **** off and die!
cjslcfc Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Ok lets make this thread more interesting, suggest possible titles. I like **** off and die! Dog Eat Dog World
Mike the Metal Ed Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Ok lets make this thread more interesting, suggest possible titles. (Inhales deeply)
Ross 'LCFC' Turner Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 The number one best seller; Nigel Pearson: Dilusions of Grandeur
Brooksy Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Nigel Pisshorn : If you don't like it, don't read.
MPH Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Having read Little's book and O'Niells book can't wait for Pearson's book! Sacked for the Swede and who knows what happened then? Now we have his second (non) sacking! Will be a thriller, can't wait! He kind of jumped before he was pushed, but wasn't it for Sousa?
MooseBreath Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Nigel Pearson: the story so far Chapter one: none of your business Chapter two: I left Leicester because they made no attempt to keep me and it didn't take a genius to work out what was going on. Chapter three: I came back because they offered silly money Chapter four: fvck off and die, I'll make no apologies for that. Chapter five: it was just banter. The lad was fine. He's a good player. I was told I was sacked, then they changed their minds. Chapter six: none of your business 2 The end.
Guest seanfox778 Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 'We Go Again: The Balloonhead Chronicles'
kyleolly Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Chapter 7: how I orchestrated the great escape
Guest Cujek Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Ok lets make this thread more interesting, suggest possible titles. I like **** off and die! Fine margins.
The Year Of The Fox Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 There has to be a 'fickle leicester fans' chapter in there somewhere
Guest Col city fan Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Nigel Pearson: the story so far Chapter one: none of your business Chapter two: I left Leicester because they made no attempt to keep me and it didn't take a genius to work out what was going on. Chapter three: I came back because they offered silly money Chapter four: fvck off and die, I'll make no apologies for that. Chapter five: it was just banter. The lad was fine. He's a good player. I was told I was sacked, then they changed their minds. Chapter six: none of your business 2 The end.
Mike Oxlong Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 Chapter 9 - How I took Stringer up the wrong un.
ScouseFox Posted 14 February 2015 Posted 14 February 2015 didn't he say in an interview if he was to write a book it would have nothing to do with football? or did i imagine that?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.