benpicko Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Not sure what worse...that first half or listening to shearer spout his verbal dioherra Or your spelling of diarrhoea?
Gio Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Good half. We made much better chances. Defensively we look so much better. So much more solid. James excellent. Cambiasso can't pass Upson good James excellent? Great shot but looked good for maybe 5-10 mins at most which was when we actually looked good as well. Don't think he made a forward pass in the first 25 mins, just like cambiasso he couldn't pass. I'm a big fan if matty's as well but he's not been great , don't think anyone has been. Too much hoof ball. We actually look dangerous when we start passing it around properly
chrishlcfc Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Actually looked dangerous with set pieces 1st half for the 1st time in years. Wasyl very unlucky with his header.
Buzzell Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Or your spelling of diarrhoea? Or you're spelling of 'you're'
Brooksy Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Is Shearer actually taking the piss? 'A little bit of contact' hahahahaha
5waller5 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Nope. We have not looked like conceding and made easily the better chances. The two main parts of football. We don't look like conceding and could easily score. I'm content with that half. NOW we go forward and win the game. It's a 90 min game lads. Have a word with yourselves. And with that I now understand why I hardly ever agree with a word you say.
ealingfox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 At the match. Pretty doggo but id say we have edged it, and looking relatively comfortable. Mahrez Schlupp and Krammy a bit anonymous.
Merging Cultures Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 We need to get Mahrez and Krama more on the ball, if we had better fullbacks this would be a great formation, but now we could sub Upson after 60 min.(he played good but don't know if he is fit enough) go four at the back and bring Ulloa and play Krama alongside or slightly back of him By Upson u mean Wes?
Guest Col city fan Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 And with that I now understand why I hardly ever agree with a word you say. Think I care? Yes, we are away, haven't conceded, made better chances, I'm content with that half. NOW we need to step it up. If you don't get that you ain't watching.
ozleicester Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 right, i think we'll win this, cmon lads, need mahrez and camb to step up
5waller5 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Or you're spelling of 'you're' I love it when a grammar Nazi get's it completely wrong!!
Tuna Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Kram too isolated, not taken our chances but I don't think we could do anymore good save from Given and unlucky with the post. Wes HAS to do better with his chance. Concerned Villa will blow us away in the second half after a Sherwoood speech in the dressing room.
LCCFox96 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 We can get a win here. We look dangerous when we drive forward. Just need to do it more often.
jonthefox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Or you're spelling of 'you're' Or your lack of punctuation .
The Horse's Mouth Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 I'll cry if there is a replay, having to be subjected to this trash four times this season is just too cruel
Stadt Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Yes 45 more minutes of the camera just panning on Sherwood
5waller5 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Think I care? Yes, we are away, haven't conceded, made better chances, I'm content with that half. NOW we need to step it up. If you don't get that you ain't watching. Nope. I imagine you are happily deluded with your lack of football knowledge.
Collibosher70 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Or your spelling of diarrhoea? Thanks for clearing that up...I wouldnt have slept tonight
Ilkeston_Fox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Should have been 1-0 down there. Awful header
fazzyfox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 I don't know what's more entertaining? That first half or my dog chasing a pigeon in the garden. Dress it up as Muttley and it will be a no brainer - the dog & pigeon
Oxfordfox83 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 At the match. Pretty doggo but id say we have edged it, and looking relatively comfortable. Mahrez Schlupp and Krammy a bit anonymous. With you except for Schlupp-he's not had loads of the ball but he's looked good whenever he has... Either Villa have done a good job on Riyad, or he's lost interest-everything down the right has been Simpson...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.