Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Anyone else who thinks we'll stay up?

Some of these just aren't plausible. Qpr WILL win another game. All teams near the bottom find some form at seasons end. Mind had too many draws which meant 31 pts was third from bottom. That won't be right. it's going to be soooo tight but what's clear is that we need those near us to be drawing when against each other and we HAVE to start winning some games.

be8ff0a4114d738d7c2f263ea77be552.jpg

My prediction, though I seriously doubt 31 will be enough, and Sunderland won't go down...

But if you leave it blank and let it predict results based off of form (with some randomisation) this is what it suggests...

cc719799ba8aca9156f30ccd10acaae1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can do it. No doubt about it. Two things need to change:

1) Cut out the sloppy defensive error or two which we always seem to get punished for.

2) Create and take more chances. 

Still think Pearson could better use the players at his disposal, particularly in the new system, to help fix both of those. Kramaric looks like he will help 2) before the season is out.

As for the run in its doable. Any points we may or may not get off of City and Chelsea are bonuses. Everyone else presents a winnable enough game. Picking up points against our relegation rivals is something we haven't done all season and I'm confident our fortunes will change if we do.

That random table is ludicrous re arsenal.

Otherwise is thinks it's spot on !

I saw that - not quite sure how that happened lol.

It also seems to think Sunderland are down, but I can't see that happening (although that's how my predictions turned out, so maybe?)

Are you telling me we can't get 5 more points against QPR, Burnley, and Villa with our set of fixtures left? Heck, we gained a point (though it should've been three.) We've still got Burnley and QPR to play, so I would like to think we make things easier for ourselves and win those games.

We deserve to go down if we can't get the job done against the sides coming up. No good playing well against the big boys if you can't perform against similar rivals.

If you want proof on why we deserve Premier League, then now would be a very good time to show it.

Enough with the 5 wins bull, just outscore those three teams. With the run we have, we should be making a point (or five)!

I see it in my crystal ball Leicester City will do the great escape ! Said the witch !!

I've always been totally positive that we will stay up great 2nd half yet again ;) against Everton oh ffs why do we wake up after half time at most games????

We just need to keep dominating possession get MORGAN out of defence and onto the bench then maybe we will be able to keep hold of a lead instead of succumbing to the pressure and mistakes uson was unlucky to nod past Schwartzer but needed not if MORGAN would have stood firm !!

We need to put our best in front of Schwartzer and I'm afraid calamity MORGAN doesn't fit the role and when will nigel see that and do something about it,it's like he's wearing rose coloured specs where Morgan is concerned !!??

I still think we will finish 17th and it will be decided on the last day of the season it'll be a nail biting afternoon of emotion and I just might put a few quid on us just about staying up call me optimistic but I just really think we will just do it now we have kram now who has started to pop them in it'll be a very tight close finish in May !

I think bottom four will be

Leicester

Villa

Burnley

QPR

But do you think we should keep pearson if we stay up ??

I see it in my crystal ball Leicester City will do the great escape ! Said the witch !!

I've always been totally positive that we will stay up great 2nd half yet again ;) against Everton oh ffs why do we wake up after half time at most games????

We just need to keep dominating possession get MORGAN out of defence and onto the bench then maybe we will be able to keep hold of a lead instead of succumbing to the pressure and mistakes uson was unlucky to nod past Schwartzer but needed not if MORGAN would have stood firm !!

We need to put our best in front of Schwartzer and I'm afraid calamity MORGAN doesn't fit the role and when will nigel see that and do something about it,it's like he's wearing rose coloured specs where Morgan is concerned !!??

I still think we will finish 17th and it will be decided on the last day of the season it'll be a nail biting afternoon of emotion and I just might put a few quid on us just about staying up call me optimistic but I just really think we will just do it now we have kram now who has started to pop them in it'll be a very tight close finish in May !

Leicester

Villa

Burnley

QPR

I must be wearing the same glasses as nigel, I've watched every game and think morgan has been okay, not championship morgan, but decent. made a few errors, sure, but done a łot of good stuff.

I thought upson was garbage every time he's played like.

Leicester

Villa

Burnley

QPR

Keep watching that crystal ball, mate. Leicester 17th!! Not this season. Get a reality check.

It will ultimately come down to the Burnley and QPR games. We lose them and it is all over. Personally i think we will make a good go of it but will just fall short. That 13 game run without a win has crippled our season to the point a mini revival may still not be enough. I would absolutely love to be proved wrong but i cant see us staying up. I just hope we are still in with a chance of survival when we play QPR on the final day. 

Thought Huth was outstanding on Sunday and the 'proper' PL centre back we've been crying out for all season. In my opinion Morgan looked far more secure alongside him and that's the best/ most comfortable he's been for a while.

We finally seem to have a settled (ish) team. You could argue Hamer, Wasyl or Albrighton should be playing but i'm happy with the selections on the whole (Schwarzer makes me nervous, but he's not a horrific keeper by any stretch of the imagination, like many on here like to make out.) James and Cambiasso seem to get the best out of each other, Konch and Simpson are 'steady' but are the best in their position so they're the right choice. Then we have the wingers, Schlupp and Mahrez who have been good, a little inconsistent, but deserve to be playing. We then have Nugent and particularly Vardy who always seem up for the fight and showed it on Sunday to nearly win the game for us. Not to mention Kramaric, who is obviously pure class.

Based on this, I refuse to believe this season is over yet, especially as we still have to play plenty of teams around us in the remaining fixtures.

Thought Huth was outstanding on Sunday and the 'proper' PL centre back we've been crying out for all season. In my opinion Morgan looked far more secure alongside him and that's the best/ most comfortable he's been for a while.

We finally seem to have a settled (ish) team. You could argue Hamer, Wasyl or Albrighton should be playing but i'm happy with the selections on the whole (Schwarzer makes me nervous, but he's not a horrific keeper by any stretch of the imagination, like many on here like to make out.) James and Cambiasso seem to get the best out of each other, Konch and Simpson are 'steady' but are the best in their position so they're the right choice. Then we have the wingers, Schlupp and Mahrez who have been good, a little inconsistent, but deserve to be playing. We then have Nugent and particularly Vardy who always seem up for the fight and showed it on Sunday to nearly win the game for us. Not to mention Kramaric, who is obviously pure class.

Based on this, I refuse to believe this season is over yet, especially as we still have to play plenty of teams around us in the remaining fixtures.

No No No No No

Morgan is too slow

Schlupp is not a winger in any way shape or form and is will never be Pl standard.

Konch is past it

Simpson will never get there

James is just lazy

We played well on Sunday I'll give you that but not enough quality in the team to stay up.

We'll be relegated on April 11th at WBA

We were down weeks ago, and despite me being a Pearson fan, I do believe the players were good enough to keep us up and that it's his tactics and selections that have caused our results.

we are not down yet and can you blame NP for individual errors which have cost us this season, I dont think you can

we are not down yet and can you blame NP for individual errors which have cost us this season, I dont think you can

Well yes. How many of those individual errors have come from Morgan?

He made him as captain and therefore undroppable. Pearson would never drop him he'd lose too much face.

No No No No No

Morgan is too slow

Schlupp is not a winger in any way shape or form and is will never be Pl standard.

Konch is past it

Simpson will never get there

James is just lazy

We played well on Sunday I'll give you that but not enough quality in the team to stay up.

We'll be relegated on April 11th at WBA

Morgan- The reason he's been getting criticism is nothing to do with his pace, it's simple errors- once he cuts those out his lack of pace becomes redundant. With the help of Huth alongside you've got to hope he will do so.

Schlupp- Isn't really in that position as a generic winger is he really- he's there because he can help the team out defensively when it's needed. Going forward he's our second top scorer so most certainly should be playing in a more offensive position that's for sure. Not the finished article but he still offers a lot to the team and is an excellent outlet when we're under pressure at the back (I don't think they've utilised his pace on the counter) 

Konch- Is it just cool to slag him off now? Terrible at West Ham away in particular and has underperformed on occasion- but he's been solid the last few games and sorted himself out- Good, solid pro to have in the team 

Simpson- Probably agree, but he's better than De Laet who doesn't suddenly become a better option because he's been out of the team, he was completely out of his depth (I really like him, for the record.)

James- We obviously watch different games, I think he runs himself into the ground and has to do a lot to help with Cambiasso's obvious shortcomings physically. Good passer and gets stuck in- I think he's one of the very few of the promotion team who's grown into this season to be honest.

I'm not saying we are world beaters, but now we seem to have an organised team for the first time this season who I believe can finish above QPR and Villa most certainly, and probably Burnley. Ultimately, it'll come down to the games against the teams around us, if we show the metal we had against Arsenal and Everton then I can't believe we won't make up 4 points.

Keep watching that crystal ball, mate. Leicester 17th!! Not this season. Get a reality check.

Don't need a reality check buddy just got faith in my club to pull out a great escape !!

I think most of you lot need to go see your gp for anti depressants ffs were not relegated yet it's mathematically not possible we still have 12 games to go push on to claim those all important points !

Stop being so negative start being positive we can and will avoid the drop four FOOKING points behind safety with 36 to play for chill out we will get the points !!

Well yes. How many of those individual errors have come from Morgan?

He made him as captain and therefore undroppable. Pearson would never drop him he'd lose too much face.

People have a go at Morgan about making mistakes but really people are just making him a scapegoat he has not been as bad as people are making out

People have a go at Morgan about making mistakes but really people are just making him a scapegoat he has not been as bad as people are making out

No seriously he's not that good at this level thought he'd be the first one out of the door when we got promoted Wasil too.

They're both missing that 5-10% of quality needed at the top. If any position will find you out it's CB.

Archived