Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Anyone else who thinks we'll stay up?

No seriously he's not that good at this level thought he'd be the first one out of the door when we got promoted Wasil too.

They're both missing that 5-10% of quality needed at the top. If any position will find you out it's CB.

Dont forget hes never played at this level maybe just maybe he needs a season to learn ala Vardy for the championship last season plus he is now playing on the right side of defence instead of the left which is a big differemce

we are not down yet and can you blame NP for individual errors which have cost us this season, I dont think you can

No but I blame him for :

Paul Konchesky at left back

Dropping Hamer for Schwarzer

Persisting with Nugent

Vardy on the wing

Not playing Kramaric v Palace

Playing 4 central mids in games such as WBA and Southampton - simply ridiculous

Never sorting the midfield out thus allowing us to be overrun almost every game

Signing a quite clearly brilliant striker, then playing him upfront on his own

Allowing us to play the majority of the season with a CB pairing of Wasilewski and Morgan . Neither good enough

Not giving DD and James any game time in the same 11

No but I blame him for :

Paul Konchesky at left back

Dropping Hamer for Schwarzer

Persisting with Nugent

Vardy on the wing

Not playing Kramaric v Palace

Playing 4 central mids in games such as WBA and Southampton - simply ridiculous

Never sorting the midfield out thus allowing us to be overrun almost every game

Signing a quite clearly brilliant striker, then playing him upfront on his own

Allowing us to play the majority of the season with a CB pairing of Wasilewski and Morgan . Neither good enough

Not giving DD and James any game time in the same 11

Agreed, apart from that NP hasn't made many mistakes.

We have to remember he too is new to the Premiership but unfortunately as we all know now with hindsight he simply ain't good enough.

Agreed, apart from that NP hasn't made many mistakes.

We have to remember he too is new to the Premiership but unfortunately as we all know now with hindsight he simply ain't good enough.

I'd still stick with him because I like him and I think he will undoubtably have learnt a lot. No point chopping and changing. But he's badly let us down this season

Guest glasgowfox

is that vary on the wing that set up both goals at everton????    glass half empty blah blah blah

vardy woops lol.....so irritated I cant even spell lol

Yes I think we can but by wednesday night 10pm this place will be in melt down.

We could be 7 or 8pts adrift but I still think the boys in blue will do it.

I also think the foxes never quit will show up more this season than ever before.

But they need to see our support and not the slagging down they get here and on other sites and certain radio forums.

The fat lady can fvck off and die she ain't going to sing at my place till the maths say so.

Pearson is god! He can do no wrong! His genius tactics are so good, I had to make a song. Pearson is a legend, a legend yes he is. So none of you hipsters dis him, for he is the biz!

We will stay up, all aboard the optimistic bus! Beep beep!

Obviously seems unlikely but looking at the remaining fixtures compared to our relegation rivals somehow I think it's in our hands.

We're obviously in the shit and need a run but I've still got the faith that we can do it.

I understand the current depressed state were all in but as a die hard fan I'm really disappointed quite a few people have already given up!

Regardless of what's gone on this season and the mistakes made, if we'd been offered our current situation at any point over the past 10 yrs we would of taken it. We've just got to keep the faith, get behind the lads/manager and get ready for the battle ahead! Let's be honest we never do it the easy way!

The spirit within the squad is a massive factor and I've no doubt every player will fight 100% for us.

I just hope Pearson sorts his head out and snaps out his current state.

Seeing him at Arsenal and Everton he looks a beaten man & totally drained. We all know he's a strong character but maybe the past few weeks have got to him.

Hopefully the small break has given him time to pull himself together and refresh himself for the battle ahead

We've won 4 games all season! How do people think we will stay up?

It's not that that's the massive problem!

Aston Villa wins - 5

Burnley wins - 4

QPR wins - 6

Sunderland wins - 4

Hull to Everton wins - 6

Do you think Burnley and Sunderland think they won't stay up because they've only got 4 wins? Villa because they've only got 5 wins?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that we can pick up a few more wins.

What would have helped was if we didn't throw away games when we were on top/didn't look like the opposition would trouble us:

Spurs (H)

Palace (H)

QPR (A)

West Brom (H)

Burnley (H)

Everton (A)

etc....

A few draws against WBA, QPR, Palace and Spurs would have put us right back in the mix. Instead, we are a soft touch who are prone to throwing a game away. That's where we have fallen down this season.

No No No No No

Morgan is too slow

Schlupp is not a winger in any way shape or form and is will never be Pl standard.

Konch is past it

Simpson will never get there

James is just lazy

We played well on Sunday I'll give you that but not enough quality in the team to stay up.

We'll be relegated on April 11th at WBA

A little clue to demonstrate that you know jack **** about football

Just hoping Swansea can win at Burnley today and Newcastle beat Villa. Just to keep them both on 22 and within distance. Sunderland shouldn't win at Old Trafford.

I can't see us getting anything at Manchester City midweek, but Burnley travel to Anfield and they shouldn't get anything either. Villa play West Brom which will be tough but is a local derby. QPR return to action with a home game against Arsenal. All things should stay the same this week :fc:

It's not that that's the massive problem!

Aston Villa wins - 5

Burnley wins - 4

QPR wins - 6

Sunderland wins - 4

Hull to Everton wins - 6

Do you think Burnley and Sunderland think they won't stay up because they've only got 4 wins? Villa because they've only got 5 wins?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that we can pick up a few more wins.

What would have helped was if we didn't throw away games when we were on top/didn't look like the opposition would trouble us:

Spurs (H)

Palace (H)

QPR (A)

West Brom (H)

Burnley (H)

Everton (A)

etc....

A few draws against WBA, QPR, Palace and Spurs would have put us right back in the mix. Instead, we are a soft touch who are prone to throwing a game away. That's where we have fallen down this season.

The sides above us all draw more games than us. We threw away too many games that we could quite easily got the odd point in here and there:

WBA home

Palace home

QPR away

Spurs home

By no means outplayed in any, yet lost all of them.

Whilst Pearson plays one up front we will not stand any chance of staying up.

We will stay up. But Nige needs to get his selections right. I'm hoping we don't play 5 at the back when Hull come to town for example.

Our run in is decent. Sunderland and QPR our last 2 games. If we stay in touching distance we have a huge chance. Points against Man City, Chelsea, Spurs and Southampton would be bonuses.

I'd still stick with him because I like him and I think he will undoubtably have learnt a lot. No point chopping and changing. But he's badly let us down this season

No.

He's learnt zero since game one of the season.

His decision making has got worse and that is why we are bottom. Look at Dickov22's list (apart from the Wasa bit I agree with it all). None of that should be things he should need to learn from PL management - it's all basic common sense. The fact that he can't get his head around the basics of the game is mind boggling.

I submit the Thais didnt want Pearson to learn his trade in the PL at the cost of £60m. I and many other fans didn't want him to do it at the expense of the club either. Again as stated, he hasn't learned anything other than the fact he has completely mismanaged affairs from the minute we sealed promotion, as well as continuing in making the same mistakes week in, week out in terms of personnel, strategy and tactics.

As soon as we are relegated I advocate sacking him and employing the guy who we think can keep us up next time. I've come to the conclusion that my cat could have managed us to promotion last year. Nige has proven up to this point (covering my arse in case a miracle happens) that he is not good enough

The sides above us all draw more games than us. We threw away too many games that we could quite easily got the odd point in here and there:

WBA home

Palace home

QPR away

Spurs home

By no means outplayed in any, yet lost all of them.

Whilst Pearson plays one up front we will not stand any chance of staying up.

Ludicrous statement. Can you name how many Premier League teams, or top European teams play 2 up front? 

Archived