Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City Match Thread (A)

We really are poor.

I know we're playing the current champions but the gulf in class is blatant.

We look like a championship side happy for the 'big teams'

Our movement/decisions in the final 3rd is incredibly poor, we literally look lost soon as we pass the half way line.

Our only player who's worth a mention is Huth- looks solid and always tidies up, shame he will finish his loan at end of the season.

Season over. Start planning for the championship now,

Need a few new faces in that's for sure, it's all good relying on us to get back up with the same squad but then we are in the same position next time if we do go up...

Get rid of the dead wood and players who aren't gonna be playing in the prem,

Upson, konch, Hammond, king, Nuge, Wes, was and king...

Either not good enough for this level due to age or general skill/potential

Not fussed if james goes either

Get some young fresh players in with potential...

Our wages will be considerably lower when the big earners go

morgan has got to be dropped next game

In all honesty I agree with your statement but have now given up on this season and the stubborn Man we have in charge cannot see the obvious when it's right in front of his eyes. Let's build for the future and replace him now and build for the future

Just get rid now. I don't care who we get. Pearson knows he's getting sacked no matter what happens so where is his motivation? He's never going to get a job in the Prem. I wonder if his 'sacking' last month brought up the bad feeling surrounding the first time he left. I used to love him but I can't look at him now without thinking, 'what a ****'.

Archived