Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City Match Thread (A)

One of the fastest wingers in the World versus....Paul Konchesky. ****ing genius. 

Honestly, do any sports analysts in the Premiership actually bother with Leicester anymore? Is there any bastard point? Same predictable, unimaginative, uncreative selection. Bereft of ideas, yet again failing to adapt to the opposition and a complete misunderstanding of our few strengths. Krameric will be stranded yet again - a lone striker with zero service and support pitched against Vincent Company. Without pacey wingbacks we'll be torn apart on both flanks. Wes will be a liability, Mahrez will be marked out of the game and Schlupp will largely irrelevant all night. As for 'Sheisse' starting yet again, the sooner Ben Hamer can request a transfer the better for the lad who thoroughly deserves the faith and support of a decent manager able to recognise and nurture talent and potential.

Pearson makes Hamilton or Taylor look like Bob Paisley.

company is on the bench, in the very same post you had the man city team selection.

Hot favourites to lose whatever form we were in. If we lose some will still critisize.

Isn't it these losses that we all hoped to witness when we were in L1 and the Championship.

Same faces, same result I think.

Why go with the shite oap in goal, and mistake riddled Morgan.

If I was one of Pearson non favourites, I would get out of the club as soon as I could, if worse mistake ridden players, we're making mistakes every week, and I wasn't given a chance

bony is shit not even arsed he's suddenly become good cos man city paid a stupid amount for him but he's half decent and that's it. 

pls dnt score a hat trick tonight wilfred that'll make me look silly 

Same faces, same result I think.

Why go with the shite oap in goal, and mistake riddled Morgan.

If I was one of Pearson non favourites, I would get out of the club as soon as I could, if worse mistake ridden players, we're making mistakes every week, and I wasn't given a chance

hi you're not one of nigel's favourites mate so feel free to leave the forum. thanks. 

Strangely believe this will be the turning point :-) coyb  :scarf:

Danny Simpson reckons we've turned a corner.

...He can talk the talk, but will he suddendly become good along with the other disappointment's and walk the walk?

Archived