Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

2 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

all 541?! 

I think you underestimate how big the franchise still is and how popular the newer generations of pokemon are with the newer generations of fans lol these youngsters didn't grow up with Charizard, Pikachu & Squirtle 

12 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I think you underestimate how big the franchise still is and how popular the newer generations of pokemon are with the newer generations of fans lol these youngsters didn't grow up with Charizard, Pikachu & Squirtle 

after spending the evening last night pokemon hunting with the mrs (22) and her cousins kid (16) and myself (26) and hearing the words "they need to bring out the xy generation pokemon" I see your point.

made me sick in my mouth a bit though. 

It'll be great when they do add in other generations purely for more variety.

One thing I'm hoping they do add on though is battling between friends rather than just gyms. as near me right now the gym has a 1600 cp dragonite, like anyone is going to beat that.

I placed a Pokemon at a gym that was the same colour as mine just to test to see what happens (was only a CP 105 Beedrill), and within 10 minutes I checked my pokemon and it'd got battered.

I'm not sure what I did by placing it in the gym to begin with. I just did it to see what'd happen. Anyone care to explain?

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

how many pokestops? we went lough park and it was a gold mine!

also i heard that the level cap is 40 and to reach it you need 5 million XP. race to the top guys. 

I went to the back entrance (next to old john) and there was 1 pokestop at the entrance. That was the only one I saw.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I wouldn't know what I was doing if they added all the silver, gold, crystal rubbish.

Anything more exotic than a zapdos and I'm out.

Gold & Silver may aswell be gen 1, I didn't even realise half the gen 2 Pokemon weren't gen 1 until the other day when I started getting confused about Togepi not popping up in the game 

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Gold & Silver may aswell be gen 1, I didn't even realise half the gen 2 Pokemon weren't gen 1 until the other day when I started getting confused about Togepi not popping up in the game 

the originals are 151 but togepi was added to the anime to start the ball rolling that there are "undiscovered" ones and gave the opening for expansions.

Gold and silver i remember chasing down a ho-oh but i know its gen 2. out of curiosity how old are you? im going to guess lower than 25. 

8 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

the originals are 151 but togepi was added to the anime to start the ball rolling that there are "undiscovered" ones and gave the opening for expansions.

Gold and silver i remember chasing down a ho-oh but i know its gen 2. out of curiosity how old are you? im going to guess lower than 25. 

I'm 25, why?