Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

Servers have officially veen down since 2PM i think they are upgrading the servers to handle the workloaf better. All other issues like the tracker and crashing in the middle of battles and catches is due to server overload.

EE alone reported over a million players in the UK since realease day. Madness.

Caught this beast earlier.

Ps it's back up.

It seems to be back up if you signed in with google, but if you signed in with the Pokemon Trainer Club it still has authentication issues for now...

There was a stabbing in my city last night over pokemon.   And we've seen a few people playing it while driving. 

...people are mental.

Anyone got any stability issues with the game over mobile data connection? Was out in Hinckley today and the game crashed every time I caught a Pokemon. Because the game crashed the Pokemon catch didn't register!

Game crashes so I have to restart and it wont let me in for a good few minutes.

Anyone got any stability issues with the game over mobile data connection? Was out in Hinckley today and the game crashed every time I caught a Pokemon. Because the game crashed the Pokemon catch didn't register!

Game crashes so I have to restart and it wont let me in for a good few minutes.

It's probably crashed for about 20 of the 100 odd I've caught so far, always crashes as soon as they get in the Pokeball and before it shakes. All but 2 or 3 have registered by the time I reopened but one that vanished was an Eevee, I was pissed off about that

It's probably crashed for about 20 of the 100 odd I've caught so far, always crashes as soon as they get in the Pokeball and before it shakes. All but 2 or 3 have registered by the time I reopened but one that vanished was an Eevee, I was pissed off about that

Exactly the same for me mate. Always crashes after catching. Can tell it's crashed because the pokeball isn't pulsing. So annoying! I'm out in hinckley again and I can't even open the damn game!

You talk like you haven't stabbed someone for a Pidgley before?

the last time i stabbed somebody it was for a store deka tamagotchi, which is entirely justifiable. 

Yesterday was frustrating as hell. Didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted and was only logged on for a few minutes. My incense wasn't used for very long and now I bet it's been completely wasted. Also I was about to challenge a gym for the first time and the bloody servers robbed me from that opportunity.

I've repeatedly tried to log on today but to no avail. It appears that the servers are still fvcked.

Must've put 8 miles into this last night, got home at half one without drinking a drop of booze.

Went from level 4 to nearly nine, best catches were an Omanyte, Hypno and a level 300 Electrabuzz. Town Hall Square was my best find in town, one little spot in Vicky though gave me the Hypno, Electrabuzz and two Gastlys.

Resting the legs for today I think