Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

What do I do with the 50 or so Pigeons and Rats I caught and how do I get Gold and Lucky Eggs without spending actual money?

Transfer them then use the candies to evolve the ones you keep.

For the gold take over a few gyms that are close together quickly and on the shop in the top right hand corner you'll have a shield you can click on to cash in on them. It's 10 gold and 500 stardust per gym.

Lucky eggs you get every 5 or so levels I think

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

Terrible day yesterday. So many server issues. And I finally hatched my first 10k egg to reveal a pissin eevee. :dry:

Eevee's are good, rare round here! I got a Weedle in one of my eggs, hatched after I'd just caught 3 of them in a row. Nearly smashed my phone

The tracker glitch is seriously annoying now. Yesterday I had a Vulpix, Venomoth and Magmar pop up, but wasn't able to track any of them. Gave up after 10 minutes of walking around in circles like a complete twat. On the plus side, hatched a Snorlax at 1100 CP from a 10k egg.

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Am I right in thinking that's a vaporeon and if so can you trust the tracker?

Screenshot_20160718-084353.png

You're very close to it right now as its at the top of the nearby list, that side of tracking is still accurately unlike the paw prints. Strongest Pokemon currently in the game aswell 

Just went for my morning break, there's 2 Pokestops right near where I work. Wandered to the first, got my first Magnemite (score), got 3 revives and an egg at my first Pokestop (score), wandered to the 2nd Pokestop - 2 nearby Pokemon I didn't have showed up on the nearby list. 2 popped up near the stop, wouldn't let me tap on either or the stop itself. Restarted the game... nothing. Rebooted the phone... still nothing. Surely they could have foreseen how popular this game would be by how it was doing in America before it released here? Terrible service. 

2 hours ago, Beliall said:

So, I'm reading a lot of stories on the internet about people going to strange places to catch a Pokemon. Where's the strangest place you guys have been?

Outside.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Beliall said:

So, I'm reading a lot of stories on the internet about people going to strange places to catch a Pokemon. Where's the strangest place you guys have been?

been pooing at the far toilets in work this week cos they're close enough to a pokestop and the near ones aren't. 

• Like 1