Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

If I catch a pokemon, do I take it off the world for everyone or just me?

Can other people catch the same pokemon from the same spot?

My missus saw a gastly, tried to get it, the game froze/crashed and she didn't get it. At the same time, I got a gastly and now it's not on her map. lol

I think everyone sees the same Pokemon and everyone can catch it. So if you catch it other people can still catch it after you

Walk 5km. Magikarp. Cheers then,

There's a gym that i can reach sat at my desk which is a Post Office and whoever works in there is Team Yellow and continually keeps taking it back with a bloody Seaking and I'm riding on his coattails racking up stardust. 

Anyone found a way of secretly playing without looking shifty yet?

And as someone who's just reached level 5 - what's the score on Gym's if I only have crap Pokemon's? Is it best to leave well alone?

I think by now the people who have done nothing but play the game constantly would have taken over most the gyms :/

I'm level 6 and naively just tried a gym battle and got battered, 5 of my strongest Pokemon TKO'd. What's the best way to revive and heal them? Can it be done without using items or actual money? Best answer gets 70 of my Pidgeys

You need to have healing items like Revives and Potions.

Is this not working for anyone else? Bar quarter loads and then disconnects

Also just put a new SIM in and its saying 'mobile network disconnected' while still having signal.

Mine hasn't worked since 1pm. Tried clearing the cache, rebooting phone etc but just won't load at all. Must be servers down