Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Part Of The Crowd

Something i found on Watfords forums

Its one of three things I reckon. Or possibly all three :thumbup:

They all have far too much spare time on their hands

Their still upset that we sold them Gareth Williams :whistle:

Their painly just jealous that we're a bigger and better club soon to take their place

I think what all these fans from opposing clubs fail to see is the fact that thanks to this shirt vote "scandal", we've gotten MASSIVE publicity, at least online on all of those messageboards. Plus, the OS has seen a lot more visitors in the past few weeks, so my guess is they'll get a little bit more (albeit neglectable amount of) money out of that.

Great PR stunt - even greater should it be true that the entire voting thing was basically a set-up and the club had already decided for the "blank" option beforehand.

They still hate us from when we sent em down last day of the season in 94 or 95 (94 I think). I was there and the nasty kicked me out for goin on the pitch when Muzzy scored. They took me right up the steps in the Watford stand to the left of where we were for some reason before they chucked me out. All the way up those steps I was chattin crap to every Watford fan who looked at me cos I knew Muzzy had just sent em down. You could tell they were about to cry or flip and I was rubbin it right in.

Watfords Chairman singing about Coronation Street

Haha, brilliant. Who actually cares about Watford? It's nice to know so many clubs' fans care about us.

that was my main thought :giggle:

and their probs jealous that our ground is nice, one of their stands is diabolical, worst stand ive ever been to see in person

Archived