Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

After noticing that Roy Keane is now 3/1 with paddy power to get the Leicester job. I thought I would ask you all a question. Why do you all seem to hate the man. I know he hasn't been the best manager since the great job he did when he took over Sunderland. But why the hatred ???

Because he is a lunatic, violent, aggressive, mentalist and one if the biggest cnuts to have ever played the sport.

1. Deliberately injuring a player and bragging about it in his book. Tosser

Do we really need to go through this again? Hes an obnoxious, arrogant cretin who was a willy puller when he played football, and remains a willy puller now hes a "manager".

Absolutely x 1000.

A truely nasty little tosser. If I ever meet him in real life I would love to tell him to his face, might be an issue in the 'bottle' department though.......:o

Absolutely x 1000.

A truely nasty little tosser. If I ever meet him in real life I would love to tell him to his face, might be an issue in the 'bottle' department though.......:o

Perhaps you'll need to empty a few of them before hand.tongue.png

Archived