Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Ha ha. Millwall fans hate us even more now....

"Leicester can suck my left nut, they ****ing piss me right off. Go find your own players and Nigel get your ****ing nose out of what Millwall are doing.

That club have no clue, just nick the players from lesser clubs like us, go back to being shit like when Sven was in charge!!"

http://www.millwall....1#ixzz2LZ4WEP8X

He's got a point.

That thread on Millwall's forum is hilarious. The fact they believe we are just nicking players off them is a joke, alongside that they point to the fact that before Wood came here Nigel said he wasn't interested in him, therefore apparently knows nothing about him. They really are fvcking stupid if some of them honestly believe that sh*t

Ha ha. Millwall fans hate us even more now....

"Leicester can suck my left nut, they ****ing piss me right off. Go find your own players and Nigel get your ****ing nose out of what Millwall are doing.

That club have no clue, just nick the players from lesser clubs like us, go back to being shit like when Sven was in charge!!"

http://www.millwall....1#ixzz2LZ4WEP8X

Why don't you lot find your own players instead of taking them from WBA and Tottenham?

NO ONE LIKES YOU, COS YOU'RE SHIT

Why don't you lot find your own players instead of taking them from WBA and Tottenham?

NO ONE LIKES YOU, COS YOU'RE SHIT

I like plenty of shit sides, no one likes them because half of their fanbase are vile human beings.

That thread on Millwall's forum is hilarious. The fact they believe we are just nicking players off them is a joke, alongside that they point to the fact that before Wood came here Nigel said he wasn't interested in him, therefore apparently knows nothing about him. They really are fvcking stupid if some of them honestly believe that sh*t

Makes you wonder how they'd react if Nige said back then that he was chasing Wood down... Some people just like to be bitter.

C'mon guys, we've got to feel sorry for millwall! First marrying yr sister was illegal, then their council houses got knocked down 4 the Olympics! Now we've got wood and Kane they're gettin the rope ready. If only we cud get Liam trotter aswell...

Edited by BigHeadLCFC

C'mon guys, we've got to feel sorry for millwall! First marrying yr sister was illegal, then their council houses got knocked down 4 the Olympics! Now we've got wood and Kane they're gettin the rope ready. If only we cud get Liam trotter aswell...

Jesus. If that was editied, I would have hated to see the first draft...

http://www.thesheden...cester-rivalry/

Chelsea fans talking about our rivalry with them.

2 things about that thread:

1. They're deluding themselves if they think a midlands club have anything like a rivalry with them - just shows how few shits most other London clubs give about them if they're looking that far away from home for rivals.

2. The fact that they take mob bust-ups into any sort of consideration when it comes to determining rivalries just shows what backwards, neanderthalic knuckle draggers their fans are. The rest of football's moved on (mostly) and they should too. No respect for that sort of mentality whatsoever: If you want a fight go join a boxing club.

2 things about that thread:

1. They're deluding themselves if they think a midlands club have anything like a rivalry with them - just shows how few shits most other London clubs give about them if they're looking that far away from home for rivals.

2. The fact that they take mob bust-ups into any sort of consideration when it comes to determining rivalries just shows what backwards, neanderthalic knuckle draggers their fans are. The rest of football's moved on (mostly) and they should too. No respect for that sort of mentality whatsoever: If you want a fight go join a boxing club.

Aren't they mostly saying that they don't see us as rivals and it's all in the past, rather than either of the points you make being the case?

Aren't they mostly saying that they don't see us as rivals and it's all in the past, rather than either of the points you make being the case?

Mostly they are, yes, my points clearly relate to the ones saying that they see us as kind of rivals because of a one off firm battle in the 70s, and the morons reminiscing about the good old days of car park bust ups as though being involved was something to be proud of.

Edited by BoxingFoxes