Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Barnsley Post Match

I've had enough, our current form is quite frankly not good enough and we're showing no signs of turning it around.

Thanks for the memories pearson but it's time for you to go.

I've backed Pearson to the hilt but...

a new manager might change our form, whereas it doesn't look like Pearson can, and if he can't, it gives him 6 competitive games to assess what needs to be done in the summer.

:( Still only 2 points out of the play offs. A win will put us back to where we need to be. We finished that game brightly, yes you could say Barnsley went on the defensive but we genuinly played ,uch better football in the final 15 mins. I think we need to start with that ending team.

i agree pearson just can not seem to steer this ship around hes show faith in players for whatever reason they not reapid this not good enough by far we need change to try change of fortune im not roy keane fan these high paid so called pros need to wakeup smell coffee our great fans demand so much better

i agree pearson just can not seem to steer this ship around hes show faith in players for whatever reason they not reapid this not good enough by far we need change to try change of fortune im not roy keane fan these high paid so called pros need to wakeup smell coffee our great fans demand so much better

This

I'm just as inclined to blame the players, I agree a manager can make a difference, but Pearson can't have caused corners to not beat the first man, basic passes to go astray and strikers miss chances. personally if he isn't sacked, and I was him, I'd think fùck it, play Taft, hopper, Moore etc in the next game, they can't do any worse.

What a terrific game from the players! Credit to them, such a performance shouldn't be unheard of. Keep up the good work, Nigel Pearson! You'll be here for years to come! Future City Legend

:pearson:

:( Still only 2 points out of the play offs. A win will put us back to where we need to be. We finished that game brightly, yes you could say Barnsley went on the defensive but we genuinly played ,uch better football in the final 15 mins. I think we need to start with that ending team.

final 15 minutes ffs we should be flying from start to finiish, we played barnsley!!!

An all time low, Marshall can't take a corner, wood looks like a player who doesn't want to be here, and currently piss poor, nugent a good player but couldn't score from 2 yards at min, just shite, shite, shite and shite.

Just really fed up with this every week, if Pearson got 6 points out of 33/34 on offer at the start of the season he wouldn't be here now, so to finish it with that return, he shouldn't be here now

The worse thing for me is the fact that so many poor teams around us, all seem to be bad form. If we'd have just found some quality in half of these last 10 or so games we'd be in a great position.

Don't want to have to sack a manager every season but I'd accept it now. Although we'll probably be in the same position this time next year.

Archived