Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Starting To Wonder About Donny

Well I've just been told my mates grandad is a steward at the ground who confirms it will be kasabian.

God knows

Apparentley the stewards won't be finishing until 5pm as there's a gig on.

I would absolutely love it and i'm not doubt you or your source but I can't see it. Hope i'm wrong though.

What time's kick off? 1245? The games over by 1445, they could take an hour to set up whilst the players are doing the lap of honour and possible trophy presentation which would still allow them almost 2 hours of playing time and their usual gigs don't ever last that long.

Perfect excuse to keep us off the pitch too.

What time's kick off? 1245? The games over by 1445, they could take an hour to set up whilst the players are doing the lap of honour and possible trophy presentation which would still allow them almost 2 hours of playing time and their usual gigs don't ever last that long.

Perfect excuse to keep us off the pitch too.

It's viable.

We'll be on the pitch once Kasabian start playing though :ph34r:

I'm not fussed re: invading the pitch. If we get the chance I'd love to go on and say a few positive thanks to the lads. Alternatively, if it doesn't happen then I'm really not fussed.

I'd love for something big to happen though, imagine if they could pull off a few Kasabian songs.

Why am I even entertaining this idea, I did music tech A-level, it'd be near on impossible for them to do it to their standard lol

I do hope Kasabian are playing however why would they play at the KP when they are having a concert a month later at £35 a pop. I can't see the club front the cost but then again we do have good owners....

Top said if we go up he will buy everyone a beer, so I wouldn't be surprised if we all get a free beer too.

Ahhh, no THAT'S what it will be. It won't be Kasabian that keeps the stewards in til 5pm. It'll be the idiots serving the beer at the concourse.

Still if they're giving the Carslberg as the free pint I don't think the queues will be too long.

Ahhh, no THAT'S what it will be. It won't be Kasabian that keeps the stewards in til 5pm. It'll be the idiots serving the beer at the concourse.

Still if they're giving the Carslberg as the free pint I don't think the queues will be too long.

The Carlsberg is absolutely doggo. And to get a pint of Singha it's £5.60 which is shocking. One bloke the other week was like "bottle of Singha please" they pour it in a pint glass and it comes up to half way "where's the rest of my pint?" I had to laugh.

I'm not fussed re: invading the pitch. If we get the chance I'd love to go on and say a few positive thanks to the lads. Alternatively, if it doesn't happen then I'm really not fussed.

I'd love for something big to happen though, imagine if they could pull off a few Kasabian songs.

Why am I even entertaining this idea, I did music tech A-level, it'd be near on impossible for them to do it to their standard lol

How long do you think setting up a stage and doing a half decent sound check would take then mate?

How long do you think setting up a stage and doing a half decent sound check would take then mate?

They'll do a sound check before anyone gets there you'd think?

They'll do a sound check before anyone gets there you'd think?

Possibly. Who's to say theyve not been there already and done so. But they'd still want to do one once the kits out ready to actually play. They'd probably have to increase the volume by a few notches (or not as the case may be) depending on our atmosphere?

Archived