Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

The lunacy or genius of QPR?

About as genius as signing Samba for £12million on obscene wages then selling him back for the same price. Football manager stuff.

I thought we was paying 7 mil for Ulloa ? Even if it was 10 nigel knows what he's doing .

How does he ? Unproven Premiership manager, unproven championship striker. Hate to say this but Arry has done quite well in the Premiership before and QPR will finish way higher then us based on their signings. I'm sick of this Nige knows what he's doing. One Championship title doesn't make you some kind of football genius.

How does he ? Unproven Premiership manager, unproven championship striker. Hate to say this but Arry has done quite well in the Premiership before and QPR will finish way higher then us based on their signings. I'm sick of this Nige knows what he's doing. One Championship title doesn't make you some kind of football genius.

They didn't last season.

what about a league one title aswell ? moved up to the championship and got playoffs the next session , every full session Pearson has managed Leicester he has done well so why is there any reason to doubt that he knows what he's doing ?

Crystal Palace did well with their unknowns on the pitch last season - I admit that's also down to Pulis' genius.

As for this "'Arry has done well in the Premier League before" legend, I suggest you look at the players he signed, what transfer fees he paid and what the transfer balance is overall.

He also led Portsmouth to the brink of bankruptcy.

Done quite well. Yeah.

Signing expensive players doesn't make the team better - as demonstrated by last season's outcome in the Championship.

Wasn't Redknapp's success at Spurs?

So you're not just a shit Leicester fan, you're also a pretty crap Arsenal fan.

Based on his signings, Sven should of walked the league for us...

It's worth noting that our chief scout used to be chelseas chief scout so I'd say he will have knowledge of what it takes to make it in the prem.

I mean, are you actually saying you'd prefer Harry in charge now that we are in the prem? If not, what is the actual point you are trying to make?

It's not Arry I'm on about, it this Nige knows what he's doing business. Based on what ? One Championship title doesn't make you a great premiership manager. I'm not saying Nigel won't be a success but this board will critical of every other manager apart from King Nigel.

The season before last, if you went Barnsley away. You'd certainly wouldn't think Nigel had any kind of football knowledge. One championship title and Nigel the best manager in our history. MON took Leicester up, kept them up and won the league cup on a shoe string budget. I hope Nigel eslcipes him of course but let's stop with this Nigel is so holy and everyone else is shite.

Crystal Palace did well with their unknowns on the pitch last season - I admit that's also down to Pulis' genius.

As for this "'Arry has done well in the Premier League before" legend, I suggest you look at the players he signed, what transfer fees he paid and what the transfer balance is overall.

He also led Portsmouth to the brink of bankruptcy.

Done quite well. Yeah.

Signing expensive players doesn't make the team better - as demonstrated by last season's outcome in the Championship.

Also Harry took Portsmouth too the most successful period of their history. He's not in charge of the financial side and he left Portsmouth in good health. They won the F.a cup and were playing AC Milan the next season. Plus he took over the 2nd time when were bottom and kept them up.

He took a spurs team from bottom to champion league football over big spending Man City and took them to the quarter finals and finish 4th but Chelsea won the champions league ... Of course you gotta spend big to get champions league football but he spent no more then the rest

At west ham he developed Lampard, Defoe, Joe Cole and Rio ferdinand ... took them into europe aswell ...

It's not Arry I'm on about, it this Nige knows what he's doing business. Based on what ? One Championship title doesn't make you a great premiership manager. I'm not saying Nigel won't be a success but this board will critical of every other manager apart from King Nigel.

The season before last, if you went Barnsley away. You'd certainly wouldn't think Nigel had any kind of football knowledge. One championship title and Nigel the best manager in our history. MON took Leicester up, kept them up and won the league cup on a shoe string budget. I hope Nigel eslcipes him of course but let's stop with this Nigel is so holy and everyone else is shite.

Ok, none of the bold section has actually happened on this board, and his signing success rate is pretty high.

Now, we don't know what will happen with Ulloa, but don't make stuff up to suit your argument.

Everyone's laughing at Harry for Signing Rio Ferinand and saying Nigel is too smart for that kind of signing and he knows what he's doing and Harry doesn't. If anything it's the other way round tbf.

No, people are laughing because Redknapp said that QPR shouldn't be paying extortionate wages to older players and they would not do that again this time around.

I happen to think Ferdinand is a good signing for a year, but posters are calling out the contradictions in Redknapp's comments and actions.

Don't know if it's true or not but I was informed that if a Champions League club came in for Remy then his release clause was £8.5 million and clubs finishing outside the top four then the price was higher? Strange that. 

Don't know if it's true or not but I was informed that if a Champions League club came in for Remy then his release clause was £8.5 million and clubs finishing outside the top four then the price was higher? Strange that.

No offence pal but that's why you can't consider Liverpool title contenders. They sign Remy. A man who hardly was sensational at Newcastle last season. Liverpool signings are europa league at best. One world class player was the difference last season and now you haven't got any.

No offence pal but that's why you can't consider Liverpool title contenders. They sign Remy. A man who hardly was sensational at Newcastle last season. Liverpool signings are europa league at best. One world class player was the difference last season and now you haven't got any.

No offence but your opinion to me is about as relevant as me discussing Leicester City. 

The same Loic Remy who turned Arsenal down. lol

Archived