Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Shit Mascots

I liked that you searched for Plymouth mascot but posted yeovils lol

lol very good spot! - Strangely it did come up with plymouths but then a random image of this one - which is the one I was after (I thought it was plymouths) was also in the results for some reason so I lucked out

I'm sure I remember reading that he got sacked for losing weight. Wasn't Barnsley's a glamour model also?

Yeah he got told that he wasn't fat enough lol

If his name is anything other than fat b@stard Brad then I'm even more disappointed than before.

Unfortunately it's the "City Gent". Yours is much more catchy though

Unfortunately it's the "City Gent". Yours is much more catchy though

Gent???

A) it's Bradford

B) If you gave him a builder's hat he'd be exactly the kind of bloke who shouts at birds to get their tits out.

I'm becoming Bradford's head of marketing just so I can change his name to fat b@stard Brad and make him walk around pitch side in a builder's hat telling women in the stand to get their tits out.

How can it get any worse than Peterborough's?

462660143-peterborough-united-mascot-mr-

He looks like the sort of guy operation yewtree was set up in response to.

I'm sure I remember reading that he got sacked for losing weight. Wasn't Barnsley's a glamour model also?

Sort of, he lost weight and was offered a fat-suit - he turned it down, so left and they replaced him with this:

wp58103e1a_05_06.jpg

Archived