Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

Thought he was standout player of the day.

Reading through the sun dreamteam ratings I couldn't believe my eyes. The poor reporter watched a different game to us all by the sounds of it. He got a 4. So biase towards the 'bigger teams' especially in comparison to the ratings.

Jesus wept

Thought he was standout player of the day.

Reading through the sun dreamteam ratings I couldn't believe my eyes. The poor reporter watched a different game to us all by the sounds of it. He got a 4. So biase towards the 'bigger teams' especially in comparison to the Everton ratings,

Back to the topic.

Andy king today was immense!

4 is ridiculous.

I dunno if I've even ever started a thread in this section before in 4 and a half years but he deserves one for today. Can't think of a single downside to his sensational performance. Here there and everywhere. Every pass completed every tackle made and every header won were superb.

King.

Granted.

Would still have him out for James and Drinkwater in a heart beat though.

Granted.

Would still have him out for James and Drinkwater in a heart beat though.

Yes before the game when I saw stringer tweet about James I was gutted and when Drinky went off like I've said I thought that was game over. However you can't drop king after that. No way.

A lovely headache to have, mind!

Yes before the game when I saw stringer tweet about James I was gutted and when Drinky went off like I've said I thought that was game over. However you can't drop king after that. No way.

A lovely headache to have, mind!

If all three were fit he'd still be gone for me, a whole season of playing well is not out wayed by one good performance, and to be honest for me that's all it was, he wasn't that outstanding. 

Mind you he will more than likely get a chance to build on it with the other two struggling so I'll be interested to see how he does.

If all three were fit he'd still be gone for me, a whole season of playing well is not out wayed by one good performance, and to be honest for me that's all it was, he wasn't that outstanding.

Mind you he will more than likely get a chance to build on it with the other two struggling so I'll be interested to see how he does.

Pretty much agree. Especially not outstanding cos that is an understatement.

I dunno if I've even ever started a thread in this section before in 4 and a half years but he deserves one for today. Can't think of a single downside to his sensational performance. Here there and everywhere. Every pass completed every tackle made and every header won were superb.

King.

Great post and congratulations on starting this thread.

He had a great game.  Especially seeing he had to take on a different role once Drinky had go of so early.

He more than covered the role that Matty James would normally play.  It shows we have already 3 quality Premier League midfielders.  Hopefully with Cambiasso coming in that would make it 4 and frankly Hammond did a good job when he came on.  i thought he could have done more in covering in defence for there 2nd goal, but was pretty good overall.

We are a good Premier League team.  well done Andy King for being our player of the game.

I must have saw something totally different, he was mediocre at best

You certainly did.  That was an absolutely class display.  If you think that was mediocre, you're in for a very disappointing season!

He had a cracking game. Really got stuck in and showed his range of passes too with the outside of the boot, half volley pass and intricate little 1-2's.

This stat somes up his game:

"Leicester's Andy King was the most accurate player on the pitch, completing 96% of his 45 passes"

He definitely looks stronger, wasn't brushed aside at all today.

Yes he did look much stronger so does Schlupp. King is just a late developer I've seen it before. King proved he has what it takes

now to compete at this level. He certainly has the footballing brain to compete.

Moore was immense at the back and apart from his rush of blood when put through by Mahrez Schlupp also well.

Great advertisement for our Academy.

Archived