Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

He was an integral part of the team that showed such great promise at the start and now in the team that has revived hopes of survival. It might be all coincidence, then again, maybe not...

He was an integral part of the team that showed such great promise at the start and now in the team that has revived hopes of survival. It might be all coincidence, then again, maybe not...

Not mentioned in the 'why we so good?' thread, but I do think King's inclusion has been integral to the form and current run; well he's scored twice since coming in so he is.

As I said before, some players can learn more from watching from the sidelines for a while then when given their chance take it with both hands. King is clearly one of those. He's no longer standing around looking a little lost like earlier in the season.  Now he's constantly on the move and delivering mature performances with a few goals as well. Great again yesterday and turning into a true Leicester legend.

• 3 months later...

so another loooong summer of him not being good enough, and then first game back he is great. will it ever end? will he ever not be great? 

how many managers in a row have played him first team now? they all obviously know something nobody on here does, as he's the dogs. legend. 

so another loooong summer of him not being good enough, and then first game back he is great. will it ever end? will he ever not be great?

how many managers in a row have played him first team now? they all obviously know something nobody on here does, as he's the dogs. legend.

He isn't even first choice Wales player

King: A Massive Honour To Play For This Club

Posted: Wed 12 Aug 2015 
Author: Leicester City

Foxes Player HD sat down with Leicester City’s long-serving and popular midfielder Andy King for a fascinating chat about his King Power Stadium career.
The Academy graduate has racked up over 300 appearances for the Club since his debut in 2007 and is now Leicester’s top-scoring midfielder of all-time with 56 goals. 

An astonishing 33 of those have come on Filbert Way – more than any other player – in a City career that has included some of the Club’s most memorable and eventful season. 

So there was plenty to talk about with the 26-year-old Wales international, who was happy to give his view on a host of different topics, including what it means to be a Leicester City player... 

“When people ask that it’s hard for someone who has been here so long to put your finger on it exactly,” King told Foxes Player HD. “It’s whole range of emotions and things. 

“It’s a massive honour to play for this Club every week but it’s (what it means) something I may not be able to say until I stand and look back on it. 

“It’s something that we can never take for granted and I know that not just myself, but anyone who plays for this team at the moment is fully grateful to be playing for this Club, especially in the best league in the world.” 

Watch our special feature with Andy King in full on Foxes Player HD from Friday 14 August.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/king-a-massive-honour-to-play-for-this-club-2613287.aspx#XzUiUKJbORZcBfxf.99

King: A Massive Honour To Play For This Club

Posted: Wed 12 Aug 2015 

Author: Leicester City

Foxes Player HD sat down with Leicester City’s long-serving and popular midfielder Andy King for a fascinating chat about his King Power Stadium career.
The Academy graduate has racked up over 300 appearances for the Club since his debut in 2007 and is now Leicester’s top-scoring midfielder of all-time with 56 goals. 

An astonishing 33 of those have come on Filbert Way – more than any other player – in a City career that has included some of the Club’s most memorable and eventful season. 

So there was plenty to talk about with the 26-year-old Wales international, who was happy to give his view on a host of different topics, including what it means to be a Leicester City player... 

“When people ask that it’s hard for someone who has been here so long to put your finger on it exactly,” King told Foxes Player HD. “It’s whole range of emotions and things. 

“It’s a massive honour to play for this Club every week but it’s (what it means) something I may not be able to say until I stand and look back on it. 

“It’s something that we can never take for granted and I know that not just myself, but anyone who plays for this team at the moment is fully grateful to be playing for this Club, especially in the best league in the world.” 

Watch our special feature with Andy King in full on Foxes Player HD from Friday 14 August.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/king-a-massive-honour-to-play-for-this-club-2613287.aspx#XzUiUKJbORZcBfxf.99

id give kingy a handjob

Typical. The one season I can't afford foxes player for the first time in over 10 years. They decide to do decent features.

Love king, have met him outside of football many times as well to talk to him. He is a sound lad and really down to earth. Great player. Great guy.

Archived