Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

Not the most consistent of  players, and that's his biggest problem.

Great game last Saturday, though.

Maybe so.

But every club needs squad players, and i'd rather have squad players that have been here for 9 years than a string of players on two year deals. 

Pray tell..!!! Which player on city books in the last 5 seasons has shown 5-6 game consistency

The nearest IMO....Wasi, King. Our so called better( or just prefered idols) players, Mahrez, Vardy , DD, way off.

WE ARE AND HAVE BEEN, a very inconsistent team...if you hadnt noticed.

In all my years, the only team I have seen showing consistency...has been the Champions, whoeverer they were.

The players outside the top 2 of any season blow hot and cold.

WE dont belong to the elite, so shooting down any player for lack of consistency seems waiting for wayward expectations..

I don't think that's quite right. He's not as effective in every game, but he puts in very consistent shifts. His biggest problem is that he doesn't impose himself often enough. He's a very good supporting player, but if he doesn't have a good team around him, he will earn the "invisible" tag that he's always had.

The fact that he didn't punch me when I bumped into him in Republic, pissed as a fart, making an absolute tit of myself, proper arse licking him in front of a lovely young lady who was looking at me pretty worried makes him a true gentleman in my eyes.

Love you King, you gurny faced bastard.

Someone find that video clip where Drinkwater is doing an interview, and Kingy walks in on the background, realises he's being filmed, and does a crouched walk past, still completely visible on the camera. So good.

I'd forgotten about that, gold.

Had a look on youtube but couldn't find it.

Archived