Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

A natural footballer,happy to receive ball anywhere on pitch!rarely gives it away,and as bir h often said,a natural goalscorer!hence today ,first there waiting for any fumble by keeper!!!

He is Leicester for me. Sounds weird but even hearing him talk gives me a warmth and reminds me of the good times of recent years. On so many occassions he's popped up when it matters even if he does go missing in the odd few games. I hope he never leaves.  

If we pull off the escape, his name is going to be cemented in club folklore. The winner against West Ham and the goal that made a nervy end to Swansea a certain win were both absolutely massive goals. Couldn't have happened to a better player, so let's hope we finish the job.  :scarf:

Never been overly keen on king, for me is/ was a bit lightweight and goes missing in games.

Credit where credits due, the last couple of games he worked hard to claim a regular starting place.

The thing is for me, if he plays in a 3 or 4 midfield he's not a player I would have in, but in the 5 man midfield he seems ok.

Never been overly keen on king, for me is/ was a bit lightweight and goes missing in games.

Credit where credits due, the last couple of games he worked hard to claim a regular starting place.

The thing is for me, if he plays in a 3 or 4 midfield he's not a player I would have in, but in the 5 man midfield he seems ok.

lol

lol

He was sensational yesterday. Gave a really determined performance, the sort that drags others along with him.

Every time he ends up out of the side he doesn't moan, he doesn't become a bad influence. He just applies himself and when he gets another chance he delivers.

Classy player and classy guy.

Archived