Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Foxes player

Is this worth purchasing? I used to go on and look at videos when my Dad got it for half price a few years back but there wasn't that much content..

Has anything changed and can I watch whole games back(think you may of been able to last season?)

Thanks.

I only buy it when I'm at Uni, because obviously my radio cannot pick up Radio Leicester from Manchester.

It's ok... Content is decent enough, though they do seem to publish most of the videos on YouTube nowadays. The radio commentary (which, to be fair, is all I use it for) is clear/good though.

If you're just buying it to watch content, I wouldn't personally bother. You know, it's a substitute for when I can't get to games. That's all. I wouldn't have it otherwise. Not sure about watching games back though.

Video quality is abysmal, they need to take the hit and get out of the contract for the 'Player' format and create their own, capable of streaming 1080p videos.

Or just upload stuff to YouTube as other teams do? Look at Liverpool's or Arsenal's and do more videos like theirs

Or just upload stuff to YouTube as other teams do? Look at Liverpool's or Arsenal's and do more videos like theirs

They do upload stuff to YouTube but take the Everton highlights for example. It's good that they have 20+ minutes of highlights vs Everton, but the quality is rubbish on FoxesPlayer and they're not allowed to publish them on YouTube.

They do upload stuff to YouTube but take the Everton highlights for example. It's good that they have 20+ minutes of highlights vs Everton, but the quality is rubbish on FoxesPlayer and they're not allowed to publish them on YouTube.

Yeah I know that they're currently not allowed to publish match highlights on YouTube, but there's nothing preventing them from posting other videos like other clubs do, beyond the minute long videos we currently get. As I said, look at Liverpool's and Arsenal's videos because they're the best for it. Loads of good series and it's a good way to see what the players are actually like beyond the small interviews they churn out after the match:

I find the YouTube content that we put out to be extremely good tbh, just a shame it's so short. Obviously we could do a lot better, like with the examples from before, but on the whole I like the little snippets we get to see on there.

It's still my ambition to work for the club in a media/social media capacity one day. I'm currently working for Coca-Cola and it's absolutely amazing, but I'd still love to get my teeth into the social media side of LCFC, they could be doing so much more and doing it so much better, but they need to bin of the Player contract and the small time football league template website and spend some serious money on their digital infrastucture.

• 1 month later...

What, as in showing live matches?

Would make good business sense with matches being sold out every week.

lol sorry no,

They are playing radio leicester live from the begining.. definitly not showing it

Archived