Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Tottenham Pre-match

Judging by the last 30 minutes when we played it none? We looked much better.

Yes me, and me individual errors, curse me for pointing out the actual problem lol.

And before you ask me what I think we should do about it, we're football fans, there is nothing we can do about it.

And Ulloa? Our top goal scorer? Good, bad? Play him, don't play him?

And Ulloa? Our top goal scorer? Good, bad? Play him, don't play him?

You get your safety blanket instead of admitting defeat if you want mate, I maintain we could of got better for the money we paid for him, i.e someone who doesn't lose their place to Jamie Vardy.

To answer your question I'd play him with Nugent just behind him at the moment.

You get your safety blanket instead of admitting defeat if you want mate, I maintain we could of got better for the money we paid for him, i.e someone who doesn't lose their place to Jamie Vardy.

To answer your question I'd play him with Nugent just behind him at the moment.

Admitting defeat over what?

What you on about?

lol

So you'd revert back to 4-4-2 and play Ulloa? We'll have to see what Nigel does.

What you on about?

lol

So you'd revert back to 4-4-2 and play Ulloa? We'll have to see what Nigel does.

You said 4-5-1 would fix our problems, it was quite obvious apparently. It'd take the pressure off and stop silly defensive mistakes, just like it did today for exanple

I would yes but by no means will that stop us loosing the main problem is we aren't good enough no matter what formation we play.

You said 4-5-1 would fix our problems, it was quite obvious apparently.

I said signing the right personnel over the summer and playing them correctly may help our cause. You laffed in my face if my memory served me rightly. And now look a bit of a plonker I suggest.

I said signing the right personnel over the summer and playing them correctly may help our cause. You laffed in my face if my memory served me rightly. And now look a bit of a plonker I suggest.

No you suggested signing lee cattermole and you were and remain the one who looks a plonker

So much so that Sunderland sit above us in the table and we now couldn't get Cattermole if we tried? Yeah, I getcha.

Not the time to be preaching Pablo is it?

What? So your basically saying any player playing in any Prem team is better than any of ours by virtue they are above us in the table. Just so the good people at home can laugh at you a bit more.

Never really thought I'd say this but I think Hammond needs to come back into the side. Contoversially I wonder about Cambiasso. With the exception of the freak result against Man Utd I think we have collectively performed worse since he has played.

If we are going to just lump it upfront then we may as well play Wood and Ulloa as a front pair and perhaps play Nugent just behind them. It is no good playing Vardy on his own up front and just playing long balls which he has no chance of winning. He needs to be benched in any case he's only good enough for a small cameo role at this level.

Defensively is Upson ready yet?

I'm not conviced playing two supposedly wide players works either, especially when neither seem able to play for more than about 10-20 minutes after which they are next to useless.

Sadly whatever team we put out will lose in any case.

What? So your basically saying any player playing in any Prem team is better than any of ours by virtue they are above us in the table. Just so the good people at home can laugh at you a bit more.

I don't see anybody laughing? I see a bunch of people completely hacked off with our general crapness.

I also don't see many people still advocating a 4-4-2, like you are.

What you on about?

lol

If we play Nuge in the role behind the striker, that partly solves the problem as Nuge tbh will always do a lot of running. Therefore have Nuge on the deepest midfielder like the Yanited game.

My fear of playing Ulloa upfront on his own is that he comes very deep looking for the ball.

No matter how well or badly we've been doing, Spurs have traditionally been a side we've beaten. Hopefully that will come true again.

We used to beat Villa all the time too!

How many tines have Drinkwater and James played together in central midfield this season?

I'd go:

Hamer

Simpson

Wasyl

Morgan

Schlupp

Drinkwater

James

Mahrez

Nugent

Knockaert

Ulloa

Nugent may have no end product but we generally look more threatening with him in the side.

Time for for knocky to take his chance.

Cambiasso can't play all the games over Xmas and king is unlucky but my hope is drinkwater and James can ressurect their partnership.

Blind faith but score draw.

How many tines have Drinkwater and James played together in central midfield this season?

I'd go:

Hamer

Simpson

Wasyl

Morgan

Schlupp

Drinkwater

James

Mahrez

Nugent

Knockaert

Ulloa

Nugent may have no end product but we generally look more threatening with him in the side.

Time for for knocky to take his chance.

Cambiasso can't play all the games over Xmas and king is unlucky but my hope is drinkwater and James can ressurect their partnership.

Blind faith but score draw.

I could get on board with this.

Realistically we're going to see a lot of rotation over the next 4 games. I can't remember a Christmas period as busy as this, with 4 games in 8 days, and particularly with the strange spacing.

Archived