Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Tottenham Pre-match

I'm pretty sure you could say that about us all...

The frustration is not knowing how to do it.

lol

Raj you tease!

Not sure what the big deal is Raj. lol

Must be old age Babs...especially if i can do it!!!

Cambiasso World Class  lol

We have no World Class players, all this sucking up to the likes of Cambiasso, Mahrez, Knockaert etc... is becoming a serious joke.

None of our players have looked properly ready to step up a division this season, they have all been average.

I'm not sucking up to him but I can't understand why he isn't getting more game time.

We go again, as they say. We just have to perform against Spurs and then Hull. Break this dreadful run.

Come on City. Give us something positive for Christmas

The only positive for me would be for Pearson to leave

He will be in Jan so we'll see what he's made of.

Hope not

None of which we won, Everton I didn't even think we were very good. Arsenal we were excellent, but we were second half at Stoke and United. The reality is, there has been no magic combination this year.

For me, Chelsea remains our best performance of the season. Utd was a bizarre game that i'll always treasure but the way we played at Chelsea (considering how strong they are) filled me with pride and I walked away from Stamford Bridge thinking we'd be ok.

I'm not saying the downturn in form is completely down to Cambiasso, however from what i've seen of him, I dont see what he's offering to make him part of the solution.

How do you know? Just because Mahrez and Schlupp are off? It's clear NP has made his mind up about Knockaert.

Educated guess.

We aren't exactly blessed with a lot of options when they go away. Albrighton, Lawrence, Knockaert and Vardy being the only ones we'll have to shove out wide. Or we go 433 / diamond like against united and forget about wingers.

I'd imagine his game time will increase a bit.

I don’t think Cambiasso is the problem.

I think with King, Drinkwater and Cambiasso we still don’t have defensive cover in midfield. One of them needs to make way for Hammond or James (or Cattermole).

Do we need defensive cover though? All it's going to do is neuter us going forward - it's not like the lack of cover for the centre backs (which is what a DM would be) is the problem - in all competitions we've conceded 30 goals this season, 2 from long balls over the top (Long and Downing), 4 from attacks through the centre (Sanchez, Di Maria, Bony, Carroll) and a whopping 24 from crosses/set pieces (every other bloody one). Will the DM stop crosses coming in or stop people getting free runs on set pieces? if not then we neuter our attack for no benefit at all.

Educated guess.

We aren't exactly blessed with a lot of options when they go away. Albrighton, Lawrence, Knockaert and Vardy being the only ones we'll have to shove out wide. Or we go 433 / diamond like against united and forget about wingers.

I'd imagine his game time will increase a bit.

I think we will sign someone. We have to

lol..kinda blows Babs argument out the water...I've counted five already...

As well as 'oozes quality', 'pure quality' etc..lots of them.

All, utter nonsense.

The only nonsense here, you'll find by closer examination, is coming from you.

Looking for an argument for argument's sake mostly, that's what you exist for. The majority of your replies are neither thoughtful nor unique.

One person said it, others don't say it but talk like he is a gift from god.

He can pass a ball well, can't do much else, and as Col has said our record with him in the team has been atrocious. 

Err not really. The majority of posters on here acknowledge that he's a cut above almost everybody else at the moment, bar Mahrez with his glimpses of genius.

The rest are mainly huffing and puffing, with a lack of skill, vision or end product.

But you won't hear Col say anything bad about the rest - as narrow-minded as he is, he's got his teeth stuck in the Cambiasso/Lee ****ing Cattermole matter and will never let go, even though his theory has been dispelled on a number of occasions by various posters.

Err not really. The majority of posters on here acknowledge that he's a cut above almost everybody else at the moment, bar Mahrez with his glimpses of genius.

The rest are mainly huffing and puffing, with a lack of skill, vision or end product.

But you won't hear Col say anything bad about the rest - as narrow-minded as he is, he's got his teeth stuck in the Cambiasso/Lee ****ing Cattermole matter and will never let go, even though his theory has been dispelled on a number of occasions by various posters.

Didn't you yourself claim that Cambiasso is world class now? I think you did?

Rather than coming across as angry, why not explain why you think this. That might be worth reading.

And try to calm yourself. I've explained why I've pursued this argument in aanothr thread.

Archived