Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

Geoff Peters has just put out a series of tweets detailing a mystery deal that we're in the throws of completing (or trying to) at the moment. 

I can't get the other tweets to embed properly but they go on to say:

"All parties still keen to make deal happen but obviously work to be done. I think he'd be very good for #lcfc. Not CL-cup tied either."

"Been asked not to reveal who it is. Was supplied info on basis of this. It's often how things work in the media. Passing on what I can"

Speculate away... 

2 minutes ago, Domsdad said:

The fact that Geoff has said he's not CL cup tied would lead me to believe he's played in Europa League (like N'Didi) so Schalke and Nastasic fits.

We can only have 1 player who's played in the EL. We wouldn't be able to register both Nastasic and Ndidi for CL if that's the case. May not be him then :(

1 minute ago, brucey said:

We can only have 1 player who's played in the EL. We wouldn't be able to register both Nastasic and Ndidi for CL if that's the case. May not be him then :(

Really? Well that certainly rules him out then, too expensive for Acerbi, not enough for Keane.

Any other ideas?

Archived