Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

41 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

lol Yeah lets pay £18m for him when he's apparently off to Boro for just over half of that.

41 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Boro were offering 8 million for him so it would actually be very Leicester to go straight to 18 million. 

My guess is Peter Crouch

Sorry lads.. I forgot that he's actually been playing sh!t recently :D

4 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Burnley are 10th? I doubt they would let him go..

Player/agent power wins most times! I'm just completely speculating, it's probably a winger from the Albanian 4th division

To be fair to Sakho he's only 26 and has basically just come up against a manager who hasn't warmed to him... which as we know can happen!

I'm not saying it's ideal, he worries me at time! But at 26 and for £18m we're getting someone who we could definitely make the most of with the right coaching. 

from reading this thread (i really haven't got a clue who it is) but Sakho would seem the most likely 

Nastasic is cup tied so definitley can't be him

Brady, i do rate him but could not see us parting with £18m for him in a month of sundays

Ramirez/Sigurdsson/Keane - i cannot see both parties been keen to et the deal done, the selling club in all those instances would be trying to keep their player, so i think that writes off any player who is currently in form, this is also more reason why Sakho looks more likely as LFC would want him gone

Somebody who hasn't been said , who i think would be brilliant would be Trippier but i think £18m would be too much for him, and again i do not think spurs would be keen to let him go

Ps - maybe its Payet lol

Archived