Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

Sakho is better than his reputation suggests, he's not brilliant on the ball but he's still a million times better Huth and Morgan with the ball at his feet. The first guy was first choice for France not so long ago wasn't he?

Not sure it is him though, wage demands excessive and big wages look as though they've caused enough problems already within the squad without adding more.

Anyone who thinks he's crap needs to give their head a wobble. The only reason for not wanting him here would be the fact he does what the fcuk he wants, and along with Slimani and a couple of others, this could disrupt things but it's hardly mustard down there at the minute anyway.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Anyone who thinks he's crap needs to give their head a wobble. The only reason for not wanting him here would be the fact he does what the fcuk he wants, and along with Slimani and a couple of others, this could disrupt things but it's hardly mustard down there at the minute anyway.

He's turned in some of the worst performances I've honestly ever seen. I'm not one to sit and make notes about players or even pay that much attention to good / bad performances. But he stuck out as being truly woeful a good half a dozen times.

Wish I could find my posts on here as i know I flagged him up in the premier league thread a number of times. But, I've not watched every game so I appreciate he could have turned up plenty of times in other games.

I've thought he was rubbish for a long time. The one game that sticks to my mind is lady season's game Liverpool 1-1 Tottenham. He was truly shocking.  He was a bomb scare. Matt Elliott called him bambi on ice and I agreed. 

He's had some good games of course but whenever I watch Liverpool he stood out as being so error phone and liable to calamities.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He's turned in some of the worst performances I've honestly ever seen. I'm not one to sit and make notes about players or even pay that much attention to good / bad performances. But he stuck out as being truly woeful a good half a dozen times.

Wish I could find my posts on here as i know I flagged him up in the premier league thread a number of times. But, I've not watched every game so I appreciate he could have turned up plenty of times in other games.

I saw him have one absolute howler I think last season and there'd been a bit of fuss made about him but I remember when he first signed for Liverpool and he was very, very good for them. His tackling and ability to pass were up there with anything I'd seen. Defenders often go about their business with minimal fuss and unless you pay real attention, it's easy to not have an opinion on them. He just stood out as being imposing and very good with the ball. It was last season there was a spell where he looked horrific which might be when he started to gain notoriety.

2 minutes ago, char123 said:

on his day jimmy saville was probably a lovely bloke but i wouldnt leave him in charge of my kids

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Agreed.  

Sakho with the ball, is Morgan MKII

Sakho without, he is good, relatively mobile, good in the air and very vocal

Archived