Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Should Ranieri Stay or go?

Ranieri confidence poll post millwall pre sevilla  

436 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ranieri Stay or go?

• Sack him
    • Keep him

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, tony222 said:

What team would you have put out?

Surely Gray should start over Musa, potentially Amartey at CB. In a way he had to play Morgan and Huth because he hasn't tried much else, which is also a problem.

3 minutes ago, totbl said:

Surely Gray should start over Musa, potentially Amartey at CB. In a way he had to play Morgan and Huth because he hasn't tried much else, which is also a problem.

Agree with Gray over Musa. Musa has looked poor. Hoping Slimani is back for 2nd leg  as at least he can get on the end of a cross (otherwise not much point playing Albrighton). Would like to see Amarty at CB but don't think its right to do it for this game considering he's not played there for us before  (i don't think, at least as a starter). Apart from Gray, i don't thinkni would have done anything different. 

10 minutes ago, tony222 said:

What team would you have put out?

433 Benny in for Huth.

Amartey, King, Ndidi

Mahrez, Vardy, Grey

I can accept Claudio picking Huth and Drinky for there experience, but Musa and Albrighton are just poor selections.

Aside from the wings where albrighton and musa should have been swapped and played on their good sides I don't think he got it particularly wrong. Was expecting a 4-3-3 like at Middlesbrough with three defensive cms, but that would have had them on top of us all game.

thought the subs were excellent as well, gray obviously swung the momentum of the game but Amartey, came on while they were starting to build up a head of steam and just killed that off. If he hadn't have come on I think their pressure would have told again.

Keep him. Muss needs to be dropped though. Can see why he likes albrighton, quality not been there this year, but only one who looks like gives 100 percent bar ndidi. But need gray on for every game in run in. With vards,marhez,slim to should have fire power to stay up. Then can work on defence in summer. Blue army 

34 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

My opinion hasn't changed, he is still inept.  Yesterday's result and the minor performance improvement, was down to the players knowing it was there last chance to play in the CL

Yes I agree with the last bit. I think the players finally started to play FOR THEMSELVES, not the manager. Knowing they were shit or bust in the Champs League, they thought they'd finally have a go and see what happened. Spurred on by Gray who just seems to play whatever.

I honestly think Ranieri has lost the players. I really do.

Just seen a statement from Jose Mourinho saying we should change the name to the "Claudio Ranieri Stadium"

Obviously this won't happen, but surely fans could get some sort of petition going to name a Stand after him? 

We won the premier league with him for christ sake. 

Or does this give him too much credit for a hell of a lot of peoples hard work?

On 18/02/2017 at 17:28, Costock_Fox said:

Put him on the first flight to Switzerland then to dignitas, he's done.

This was an unfunny and offensive post even before he was sacked. I hope you feel thoroughly embarrassed today you moron.

Archived