Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Free "Cheers And Onion" Walkers Crisps Available Tonight!

walkers-4-3280-3624588_613x460.jpg

With UEFA Champions League knockout football at Leicester City for the first time, Walkers Crisps will mark the Foxes’ European exploits with a limited edition “Cheers and Onion” flavour.
Following City's magnificent form during the group stage, the Club’s Legacy partner will provide a complimentary packet of crisps to every home supporter attending the Last-16 second leg tie against FC Sevilla at Leicester City Stadium on Tuesday 14 March ahead of the 7.45pm kick-off.

That means over 32,000 packets of crisps will be handed out upon entry in the turnstiles on a historic night for the Club - but remember, this is a one-time offer so make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to collect your limited edition packet of “Cheers and Onion” crisps.

Supporters are encouraged to take a photograph with the packet in the style of Foxes winger Riyad Mahrez (below) using the hashtags #fearlesss and #walkers to be in with the chance of winning a signed Leicester City replica shirt and other UEFA Champions League prizes from Walkers Crisps.

Mahrez walkers 1

This initiative is just the latest in a long line involving Walkers and Leicester City with the locally-based company producing “Vardy Salted” and “Champions” themed packets of crisps during the Club's remarkable Premier League title-winning 2015/16 campaign.
Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/free-cheers-and-onion-walkers-crisps-available-tonight-3624635.aspx#yYLj94QE1Zz713g5.99

Supporters are encouraged to take a photograph with the packet in the style of Foxes winger Riyad Mahrez (below) using the hashtags #fearlesss and #walkers to be in with the chance of winning a signed Leicester City replica shirt and other UEFA Champions League prizes from Walkers Crisps.

Image result for nah you're alright meme

I hope the foxes passing and play is crisp tonight! it's a crunch game and the players if they win this will be flavour of the month. we don't have it in the bag yet but hopefully we'll look tasty and pop open the opposition who will hopefully look flaky

I'll either forget to pick mine up (like the Vardy Salted ones) or I'll pick them up and they'll be trampled and absolutely destroyed in the pandemonium (the Champions ones).

Either way, they won't be coming home with me.

5 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

I hope the foxes passing and play is crisp tonight! it's a crunch game and the players if they win this will be flavour of the month. we don't have it in the bag yet but hopefully we'll look tasty and pop open the opposition who will hopefully look flaky

I don't get it.

Archived