Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Swansea!.. 3 on the bounce!

Any news on the Gomis injury today???

There's rumours he could be out for up to four weeks.

Which, of course, would be great news for us.

Kyle Naughton is also out for the rest of the season and Jefferson Montero is still doubtful.

Kyle Naughton is also out for the rest of the season and Jefferson Montero is still doubtful.

That's a tough injury list, and Swansea have little to play for at this stage. 

We could get a result here.

Montero destroyed us when we lost 2-0... Hope he's still out.. So does Delaet I bet!???

Think we need to slow down a bit, two great wins, but swansea are a good side, who with a full strength side, played us off the park.

Hopefully a mixture of our confidence and their injuries, we can keep it going, but we don't need to be over confident, as they are a very good side.

I really hope we can beat them, because it's been that long since we had the feel good factor, and I want it to last more than two games.

I think we need a win here to take the pressure off the Chelsea and Southampton games.

No pressure on the Chelsea game imo, anything we get from that is a Brucie Bonus.

Would play:

Schmeichel

RDL

Morgan

Huth

Schlupp (would be Konchesky but Swansea have rapid wingers)

Cambiasso

Hammond (James been poor last 2 games)

Albrighton- His crosses are very over-rated, me and a Villa mate both agree 6/7 crosses out of 10 are poor. however, he actually tries to get the ball in the box and make things happen, and is capable of a peach of a cross (eg the one that created Ulloa's chance) His skill to nut meg that **** Brunt was brilliant.

Nugent

Vardy

Ulloa- Many will say Kramaric, but this guy just causes problems and I think the goals can come back to him. If you listen to a non-LCFC related commentator/pundit, they say he creates problems and looks a threat. But LCFC fans seem to think he is useless? I rate Ulloa, but Swansea should definitely be his last chance before AK comes in.

No pressure on the Chelsea game imo, anything we get from that is a Brucie Bonus.

If we lost to Swansea and Burnley though, i think we would have a different opinion. 

We would be running out of games, and regardless of who they are against, there would be pressure. 

Be great if we can beat Swansea but the games that really matter are Sunderland, Burnley and QPR. 9 from those and we're smiling, 5 or less and we'll need to beat other teams.

There's no reason why we can't beat Swansea given the fact they're safe and unlikely to get a top 6 spot plus we have proved in the last 2 games that we know where the goal is.

Obviously they are all crunch games now but Sunderland, Burnley & QPR are the 3 most crucial.

Losing to burnley, we deserve to go down

We deserve to go down if we deserve to go down at the end of the season. For now, we need to win what's ahead of us.

Of course, three points against an immediate rival for survival/relegation would be terrific.

Also, it'd be the perfect opportunity to come back to that "many pound notes" quote.

The most obvious crucial games are Burnley, Sunderland and QPR, but even if we win all of them, I still think we need one more win to cement safety. That's why it's massive we've got Swansea and Newcastle at home. 2 games against 2 good teams, but crucially teams that are mid table and in theory have nothing to play for. Big opportunity to pick up points there. Personally think they're more winnable than Burnley, as daft as that sounds.

-------------------------------------------------------------KASPER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

___________________WASYL____________HUTH______________MORGAN____________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__HAMMOND__

______ALBRIGHTON_______KING______           V                   __CAMBIASSO_______________JEFF SCHLUPP___

________________________________________  V _____________________________________________________

______________________________________NUGENT___________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------JAMIE VARDY 'AVIN A PARTY---------------------------------------------------------

At this point of the season 1 point isn't enough, in our situation losing two points is signing a loan on a one-way ticket back to the Championship.

Ridiculous comment. We are not relegated if we draw this game. We've seen it all before where people declare multiple times that games are 'must win' when they're probably not. 

We'll have plenty of opportunities to make up the ground. We don't have to do it in one of our hardest games.

Ridiculous comment. We are not relegated if we draw this game. We've seen it all before where people declare multiple times that games are 'must win' when they're probably not.

We'll have plenty of opportunities to make up the ground. We don't have to do it in one of our hardest games.

Really don't see this as one of the hardest games we've got left.. We're at Home against a weakened Swansea team who have nothing left to play for!???

I'd rather win against the teams that are not around us so that the games against Burnley, Sunderland and QPR become must not lose as opposed to must win

Must not lose are terrible games. We defend with 11 men and always concede.

Really don't see this as one of the hardest games we've got left.. We're at Home against a weakened Swansea team who have nothing left to play for!???

They seemed to have continued to play well up until now so I'd say it's a tough game. But even for those who disagree with me we really shouldn't start panicking if we don't get all three points on Saturday.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan

Huth

Konchesky

Cambiasso

James

Albrighton

Nugent

Vardy

Kramaric

Schwarzer, Wasyl, King, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Ulloa, Schlupp

Edit: but I'd be ok with us starting 3-5-2 with Schlupp and Wasyl in for Ritchie and Kramaric.

They seemed to have continued to play well up until now so I'd say it's a tough game. But even for those who disagree with me we really shouldn't start panicking if we don't get all three points on Saturday.

I agree.. The games against the team's around us are more crucial, but still believe the Swansea match is very winnable!.... And continue the momentum going into the Burnley game.

Archived