Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Swansea!.. 3 on the bounce!

Don't want to start a new thread by asking, but does anyone know what time the players arrive at the ground on matchdays? And what time they leave afterwards?

Pre game they all have to be in the changing room by 1:30.

They start arriving in drabs any time after 12:30.

Pre game they all have to be in the changing room by 1:30.

They start arriving in drabs any time after 12:30.

And afterwards it depends if they won or lost and whether they have a party to go to.

All we have to do to stay up is match the results of QPR and Burnley to within 2 points and gain 1 point on Sunderland then beat those three teams when we play them. And don't forget Hull are really struggling so could be caught. 

With Hull, QPR and Sunderland not playing next week, it is effectively a free hit against Swansea.  A point would be OK with the fixtures coming up - even if Burnley beat Everton, it would see us off the bottom and go to the Burnley game in a position to go above them with a win.

This lot reckon they'll put a 'nail in our coffin'.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/143261/our-next-game....../#32

"Leicester aren't good enough for the Premier League"

I know they're eighth, but Wayne fvcking Routledge trots out for them every week. Solid side with a spine of good players and that's it. Winds me up that this bastard league has given clubs like Swansea the license to rubbish clubs after a few good seasons.

Let's hope we win.

This lot reckon they'll put a 'nail in our coffin'.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/143261/our-next-game....../#32

"Leicester aren't good enough for the Premier League"

I know they're eighth, but Wayne fvcking Routledge trots out for them every week. Solid side with a spine of good players and that's it. Winds me up that this bastard league has given clubs like Swansea the license to rubbish clubs after a few good seasons.

Let's hope we win.

Hopefully their players think just like the fans...

Have to admit when they're on their game, they must be one of the best sides in the league. We are not going to dominate possession, so we need to be resolute off the ball and attack with pace on the break. Definitely would play Ulloa in this one, because we may need a target man to hold the ball up whilst we break, and his aerial presence may be needed. He has got a lot of stick recently, but I think he has been okay.

Wow imagine we beat Swansea then go to Burnley away looking for 4 wins on the bounce. :blink:

A draw wouldnt be a bad result seeing as Swansea are a good side but at home i believe we can beat anybody and that includes Chelsea.

Lets not get too carried away weve had an amazing couple of games and results going our way. Lets emulate the atmosphere that we had vs West Ham and take the game to them. It will be interesting to see what Mersons predictions will be this game.

I could be wrong but haven't we accumulated 8 points in the last 6 games?

Going on that form and If we keep that up, with 7 games left, we could look for 8/9 points, that would put us on 33-34 points after 38 games. A point wouldn't be the end of the world but its going to go down to the wire. 

I think a point against Swansea would be good.

I just really hope Pearson doesn't bottle it and revert back to the kind of turgid stuff we've seen so much this season.

even if for some crazy reason he does to start a game, at least in the last two games he's reacted well to what's going wrong with his subs, both the personnel and the timings of them. makes a change from just hoping it'll suddenly change by itself and then putting wasyl up front and smacking it.

Considering how badly we played against them away this season, I'd take a good performance and a point. They've got Taylor, Naughton and possibly Gomis out, so should we give it as good as we did in the previous two games, we're in with a good chance.

Shelvey's always a threat from range though, and I think we'll need De Laet and Schlupp as our full-backs again to counter their pace down the wings.

Next weekend, like this one, I can't see any of the team's immediately above us getting any points. Burnley go to Everton who have seemingly sorted themselves out, and QPR, Hull & Sunderland don't play. So if we get just one point then again that's a good point imo, keeps us ticking over and gaining more ground on those above us.

Once again 3 points would be the bollocks.

Swansea are a very good team, draw would be a great result. I'm not getting carried away as this is leicester after all!

Really? ... I think we should be looking to beat these, especially considering we can get off the bottom. They've got a number of players missing and haven't got the firepower of Bony compared to when we played them away from home.

Really? ... I think we should be looking to beat these, especially considering we can get off the bottom. They've got a number of players missing and haven't got the firepower of Bony compared to when we played them away from home.

Of course everyone will WANT to beat them, but we have to be realistic. Points from the games against Chelsea, Saints and Swansea would be decent points  looking at it now all things considered. They are where they are for a reason.

Of course everyone will WANT to beat them, but we have to be realistic. Points from the games against Chelsea, Saints and Swansea would be decent points  looking at it now all things considered. They are where they are for a reason.

A point on Saturday, but we might get 0 points from Chelsea and Southampton they are both better sides than Swansea.

These are in and around West Ham in the league so no reason we shouldn't target points from this game. As mentioned they are a good passing side so pace again crucial to our task. I'd go back to 4 2 3 1 for this one to give an extra body in midfield rather than the 3 4 3 we finished with on Saturday.

Two great results but that's just a small step up the mountain we need to climb. Fans have been brilliant the last two games so more of the same from my fellow supporters please and let's see if we can keep this mini season run going.

A point on Saturday, but we might get 0 points from Chelsea and Southampton they are both better sides than Swansea.

I didn't mean we'd get points from all three, I'm saying a point against any of them can't be sniffed at considering they are quality teams. If we go down it won't be games against those three we look back on and say I wish we'd got three points, it's more likely to be the QPR, Burnley, Sunderland and Newcastle games.

Beat Sunderland and Newcastle, draw against Burnley, QPR and Swansea and you'd be on 34 points.

I think on any other day a point would be bloody excellent. However,what an opportunity to turn the screw. Others above us don't play and Burnley are away to Everton.

A win lessens pressure on the games against Burnley, Sunderland and QPR for me. In fact there will be so much pressure on those games I think this game is probably a better chance for 3 points.

I think on any other day a point would be bloody excellent. However,what an opportunity to turn the screw. Others above us don't play and Burnley are away to Everton.

A win lessens pressure on the games against Burnley, Sunderland and QPR for me. In fact there will be so much pressure on those games I think this game is probably a better chance for 3 points.

Totally agree!!

Archived