Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

THAT Atmosphere!

Went to watch Leicester today for the first time in 20 years today (a true plastic fan) as was in Leicestershire visiting parents. I went to filter street a lot in the Martin o Neil era and I ca honestly say I have never experienced an atmosphere like today. When cambiasso was subbed his reception as he left the field was incredible. Feel very priveliged to have attended and well done to all you regulars for making the atmosphere so good

Without wishing to be pedantic, MON wasn't at the club 20 years ago, that said welcome back.

We are coming in for some serious stick on Twitter now for having clappers. People dont seem to approve lol

To be fair I would take the piss if it was another team doing it and not us. But they are actually ****ing decent so who cares!

And I thought the atmosphere and intensity of it yesterday was poor compared Swansea and Chelsea

Maybe because the players didn't need our help after the early goals.

I thought the clappers were shit at first but they work. I don't see how anyone can question that.

If it's financially viable I'd stick with it although the novelty would probably wear off and in the hippy in me thinks it's a bit environmentally irresponsible.

I don't give a **** if other fans take the piss. That's what football fans do. People "cringe" at we love you and our other poppy chants, too, but they work.

Our home atmosphere has been better than any ground I've been to in this country over the last few games. We've achieved that by doing something different. People will always sneer at different. Who cares? It's just envy.

Hahahahahahaha Jack, had a few beers here mate hahaha

lol it ain't me mate, just seen him about with Dan at awayers a few times. Fair play he's always trying to get it going.

lol it ain't me mate, just seen him about with Dan at awayers a few times. Fair play he's always trying to get it going.

Yea I was meant to comment on the vid! Haha, I work wi him... He is often creating scenes at away days

Lots of comments about the great atmosphere for recent matches. In my opinion it all depends on the situation the club is in at a certain time. It is easy to get a good atmosphere going at the moment because we are fighting relegation and it is our first year back in the top flight. If we are still hanging about in the bottom half in 3 or 4 years time it will probably have tailed off again. If we end up mid-table in the Championship the same will happen. Whilst I agree that it has been really good in recent weeks, I would be dubious about whether it will continue into the coming seasons.

Lots of comments about the great atmosphere for recent matches. In my opinion it all depends on the situation the club is in at a certain time. It is easy to get a good atmosphere going at the moment because we are fighting relegation and it is our first year back in the top flight. If we are still hanging about in the bottom half in 3 or 4 years time it will probably have tailed off again. If we end up mid-table in the Championship the same will happen. Whilst I agree that it has been really good in recent weeks, I would be dubious about whether it will continue into the coming seasons.

200.gif

Mourinho having a slight dig at the Chelsea home support according to a news report I've just read.

Yeah pointed at the palace fans and gave a thumb up as well as apparently mouthing "good fans" before turning around to the Chelsea fanns behind him and making a "sleeping" gesture. lol

I was wondering did MOTD quieten the crowd so the commentator could be heard? Cause i didnt think it would as quiet on the Tv, one of the loudest games i have been to this season.

MOTD always seem to make the crowd barely audible for all the games, I've noticed that for a long long time.  No idea why they do it...maybe because the show is on late?  :blink:

MOTD always seem to make the crowd barely audible for all the games, I've noticed that for a long long time. No idea why they do it...maybe because the show is on late? :blink:

or maybe they don't want to broadcast a bunch of geordies singing about their owner being a fat bastard or ulloa costing a fvcking fortune.

Archived