Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Yeah, well done all, if I ever see another foil...... Home now , boring wife silly with stories. Also great to meet some new faces today, Harry, Dave , Ben, thanks to absolutely everyone involved, cant wait for MOTD.

Great to meet you too Steve...

Yeah, well done all, if I ever see another foil...... Home now , boring wife silly with stories. Also great to meet some new faces today, Harry, Dave , Ben, thanks to absolutely everyone involved, cant wait for MOTD.

Looked great Steve. Credit to you and all the lads & lasses who helped fund and take their time in organising it.

Can't wait for the next one...

lol lol what were the club thinking exactly? That Fearless thing looks awful. And the best they could do in the family stand was a sea of blue cards. Leave it to the professionals Top! (However feel free to fund future Union FS projects. Ta)

11053571_10152669002117030_8840109822020

Panoramic from L1.

Credit to all our fans today for make such a great atmosphere, but well done to Union FS. One of the best things I've ever seen at our stadium.  :appl:

• Like 4

Totally worth the early start, I was so nervous in the build up to the game worrying about how it would turn out but I think we pulled it off pretty well!

That all cost £600 then? That's what I was told today by someone?

I think it shows that simple designs work best, don't over complicate it, ie don't try and do the shirt badge.

The fox looks great and hats off to whoever sat there with the stand layout designing it, a tough job to get it right without over doing.