Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League

Nobody is 'going on' about anything. They're a small club with a small stadium and a young English manager. They've done very well to do what they've done this year. Grow up, nobody's rushing to buy Bournemouth shirts for **** sake.

Do you understand how much investment there has been at Bournemouth? You will then understand that its hardly a miracle. They play decent football, so what, they have hardly romped the league.

Be interesting to see how they cope with the step up in class. They don't strike me as a team that will thrive when their backs are against the wall. Although, they knock it around nicely enough to cause teams problems. It's always good to get different clubs in the top tier. Can see them struggling to attract the players they will need though.

Fans down here (not that I actually see many) literally think they're the next Barcelona. You'd half thought they'd have the mentality of "This is great, best we've ever been, lets enjoyed it while it lasts" but instead the majority of them seem to think "we deserve this, we've always been a Prem club in the making, we're going to finish top ten next season". It's strange.

Living in Bournemouth as well. Have to agree with this.

Also there is not a chance in hell with a ground share with souhampton happening. Ever.

Do you understand how much investment there has been at Bournemouth? You will then understand that its hardly a miracle. They play decent football, so what, they have hardly romped the league.

Not really, no. I'd guess at not that much. We're saying well done. You care an awful lot for someone who doesn't care.

Kermo's chipped another penalty! It didn't go well this time either!

Has he actually?

I didn't think I could hate him more to be honest. What a complete ****.

You'd think that risking a side's promotion hopes purely to buff your ego was bad enough once.

Not really, no. I'd guess at not that much. We're saying well done. You care an awful lot for someone who doesn't care.

That guess would be incorrect, £13 million pound losses for one season. So in actual fact you are applauding football mismanagement and the glossing over of the truth. Well done you and little old poor Bournemouth

Pretty sure most of these players were here pre Russian money.

Has he actually?

You'd think that risking a side's promotion hopes purely to buff your ego was bad enough once.

Nope. Just blasted it over.

Has he actually?

How good would it be if Was ends his career next season

Has he actually?

Not really, no....

http://gfycat.com/OblongFeminineFennecfox

Did have this effort earlier though...

http://gfycat.com/AnguishedSmallArawana

That guess would be incorrect, £13 million pound losses for one season. So in actual fact you are applauding football mismanagement and the glossing over of the truth. Well done you and little old poor Bournemouth

You got a source for that? They don't really have any marquee players. I guess having that stadium doesn't help. Looks like it's paid off for them though.

Kudos to Eddie Howe and everything but I'd rather a big team from a proper football town like Leeds or Derby come up. As much as I hate Leeds and Derby. If that makes sense.

yeah that makes no sense bov

You got a source for that? They don't really have any marquee players. I guess having that stadium doesn't help. Looks like it's paid off for them though.

I can't imagine Kenwyn Jones is not on much or Dan Gostling, Surman etc

Can't post the link, its all on BBC web

Fair play to them, a decent little club that has definitely earnt the chance to play in the Premier League. Better than Qpr being in the division

Of course the fans will think they're the dogs bollocks, many clubs get promoted to the Premier League and completely underestimate it, a lot of people on here did. They'll soon realise when they lose 1-0 at home to Stoke, just how shit it can be

Archived