Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League

Living in Bournemouth as well. Have to agree with this.

Also there is not a chance in hell with a ground share with souhampton happening. Ever.

Yeah, thought it was very bizarre when I heard it mentioned!

Can't remember for the life of me where I heard it though - pretty sure it was a pundit on TV who brought it up but can't recall who or even what channel :-/

Some right killjoys on here. I've seen a lot of Bournemouth and for me they're the best team in The Championship this season in terms of quality of football - slick, quick and stylish, very easy on the eye

And while they're not financial paupers, it's a wonderful fairytale given where they were 5/6 years ago. Eddie Howe took over when they had a points deduction and under a transfer embargo, he kept them in the Football league (they may well have gone bust if they'd slid into the Conference), got them up the next season, returned after 18 months at Burnley with the side in the relegation zone and got them automatic promotion the same season. Now they're off to the Premier League.

Got lots of time for Eddie Howe, a splendid bloke, great to interview, well deserved, chuffed to bits for them. They'll give some PL sides a fright next season.

Who is bitter? Don't pretend you care about Bournemouth. How many of their games have you seen this year? Folk go on as if they play like Brazil in the 70's.

Seen them a few times and have been impressed. Comfortably beat Watford and Middlesbrough at home on TV. Have scored 95 goals which suggests they attack quite a lot.

Just pleased to have a new name in the division, yes they've been heavily bankrolled and no one is disputing that. But then every club will have their detractors and people saying they don't deserve it/ have been fortunate with owners.

2 complete ***** on this thread bigmicky and brooksy are you two just so sad and bitter. you know **** all about football its good that a club like bournemouth have gone to the premier league hope for all clubs . congratulations to them and good luck and i hope we are in the same league next season

2 complete ***** on this thread bigmicky and brooksy are you two just so sad and bitter. you know **** all about football its good that a club like bournemouth have gone to the premier league hope for all clubs . congratulations to them and good luck and i hope we are in the same league next season

That's factually incorrect....

Good for Bournemouth. I'm studying here and you can tell how much it means to the town.

I really want to be playing them next year. Tonight has just shown to me how much I want us to stay in the Prem...

thanks for the shout-out x

Howe has done a terrific job, got a bit of a soft spot for them, hope they do well next year. Amazing to think they were 21st in League 2 only 6 years ago and have risen through the ranks without spending shedloads of money. An away game I would defo love to get to (presuming we stay up, of course!)

Erm, Callum Wilson cost £3 million plus add ons which'll no doubt come into effect now...

It's a great achievement for what has always seemed to be quite a likeable and inoffensive club, but lets not pretend this is a fairytale - they've spent some cash to get to where they are.

Fair play to 'em. Can see them doing what Blackpool and Hull did the first time they came up. Get off to a great start bamboozling people with their shite ground and boundless energy, then get found out. Just depends whether they get enough points on the board before that happens to stay above bottom 3.

Archived