Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Right, they have to make them still. It's such a weak argument that they didn't do white for manufacturing reasons. Cost is always a factor but it isn't the main one.

They didn't do blue and white because they decided they wanted all blue. End of story.

The shorts are based on the shoulder trim, the reason the shoulder trim is the same colour as the shirt (unlike our third kit, Wolves kit and any other Puma Genisis kit) is that we would have wound up with gold shorts whith blue trim. As it stands we have blue shorts with gold trim (look at the quality of the gold trim which is taken directly from the collar, as opposed to the shoulder, to see my point) as a compromise.

The shorts are based on the shoulder trim, the reason the shoulder trim is the same colour as the shirt (unlike our third kit, Wolves kit and any other Puma Genisis kit) is that we would have wound up with gold shorts whith blue trim. As it stands we have blue shorts with gold trim (look at the quality of the gold trim which is taken directly from the collar, as opposed to the shoulder, to see my point) as a compromise.

I'm not arguing against that. I'm saying or isn't an issue. The manufacturers can produce a run of thousands of items very economically, it would be a marginal issue for them to order less blue and more white. It just isn't an argument. But I appreciate your attempt to justify yourself.

There no logic at all to anything you are saying.

The matieral for the shoulder is mesh, whereas the shorts aren't. So that blows your theory out of the window.

The shorts are blue because the club wanted them blue.

Really not sure why everyone's starting a riot, think it looks alright. Preferred this season's shirt design, but at the end of the day it's a kit, it's in our colours and, based on Wolves's design, it could've been a hell of a lot worse. Chill.

I'm not arguing against that. I'm saying or isn't an issue. The manufacturers can produce a run of thousands of items very economically, it would be a marginal issue for them to order less blue and more white. It just isn't an argument. But I appreciate your attempt to justify yourself.

If they'd wanted white shorts in case of a clash then they'd have gold trim, they don't have gold trim because they are simply the third strip shorts.

We have a template kit, to get the 'gold' onto it we had to sacrifice the white trim and therefore the white shorts

I have seen some pics of what the kits will look like and I have to say I am looking forward to seeing them in person. Despite the home shirt being plain and 'tacky' it still has a nice design. The away and third kits are good but it depends if they're the real ones or not .

It's absolutely diabolical. What moron sits there and passes this through as something acceptable? Is there no quality control at our club? I hope we get relegated to the conference for wearing that monstrosity. How can we attract decent players when our kit screams out pikey club? 

It's absolutely diabolical. What moron sits there and passes this through as something acceptable? Is there no quality control at our club? I hope we get relegated to the conference for wearing that monstrosity. How can we attract decent players when our kit screams out pikey club?

Well.

If they'd wanted white shorts in case of a clash then they'd have gold trim, they don't have gold trim because they are simply the third strip shorts.

We have a template kit, to get the 'gold' onto it we had to sacrifice the white trim and therefore the white shorts

So what about last season? We had a template then with white shorts.

Really not sure why everyone's starting a riot, think it looks alright. Preferred this season's shirt design, but at the end of the day it's a kit, it's in our colours and, based on Wolves's design, it could've been a hell of a lot worse. Chill.

there starting a riot because we have guaranteed safety with a game to spare and the usual moaners have nothing to moan about

You utter turd burglar.

Archived