Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

You utter turd burglar.

Something tells me he's being sarcastic. (Certainly the latter part of the post, the first part might be serious)

You're not coming across as sarcastic, you're coming across as seriously believing what he said. :crylaugh:

If the images are true, I prefer this seasons. The white one is nice though. The black one looks like a cheap sports direct t shirt.

Think the logo looks too squared, that may be the issue... Something just doesn't look right!

Ah well, at least we are in the premiership still! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Kin hell....it's a football shirt. It's blue which is A) Leicester City's recognised colour and B) helps define our players from those of the opposition at a distance. What the hell does it matter if the collar's not to your taste or the badges are bloody wonky/too high/too big.

Nobody's forcing anyone to buy one or wear one.

White shirt is class in my opinion, black one's OK too!

What is it about the white one that makes it class?

Just looks the nicest of the three Trent. Simple, but incorporating Royal Blue!

Doesn't really , ( or shouldn't), matter because I'd rather see decent players wearing a shite strip than vice-versa!

I agree. In fact, I might only do away games next year so I can enjoy it more :)

It never fails to amaze me how bad our kits look before they are officially released EVERY year. Grown men moan, then it's released and you see too many men in ill fitting shirts at the games and you wish they'd still hated it!

My early thoughts are it looks the pits. I won't be buying one. That collar is muck.

The puma on morgan's shirt is higher than the others so I'd  guess these are preproduction  mock ups or photoshopped.

Archived