Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

The Championship - 2015/16 Stuff It In Here

My ex's boyfriend.

Downgrade.

Downing to Middlesbrough is a class signing. They're firm favourites for that league now for me. Get the feeling that they are building something and that's one hell of an addition. I generally find Middlesbrough quite inoffensive so no problem with them going up.

Sheffield Wednesday will end in tears this season. Disgraceful and inconsiderate pricing. What crowds do they get at the minute? It seems like the place is hardly ever full as it is, a working class city like Sheffield as well, out of touch idiots. Imagine if this season goes wrong for them and they end up with a midweek game at home to Burnley or someone with nothing to play for. It isn't inconceivable that they get four figures. Not scared to throw around some money but it all seems to be a bit of a mess from an outsider looking in. At least Middlesbrough and Derby actually seem to have a bit of a plan.

Massive fight in Austria where Leeds played Frankfurt, apparently someone with bad injuries receiving medical attention

I have 2 friends there lol best text them

My mate is there as well, he said he was genuinely scared 

Apparently, the Frankfurt fans initiated the attack after the final whistle:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3170079/Leeds-United-supporters-clash-Eintracht-Frankfurt-fans-ugly-scenes-following-pre-season-friendly-Austria.html

Yeah I had a phonecall last night from them. The 2 of them were walking back to there hotel in Salzburg when 25-30 Frankfurt fans attacked them. Luckily they managed to outrun them but sounded like scary stuff. Why can't these people just watch the football

F*** off did that actually happen lol

It's still so embarrassing after all these years.

It's like the archetypical marketing/sponsorship flop in Murphy's Law terms. You have a client and a product/sponsor that just aren't made for one another and it can only spell disaster from the start.

Imagine McDonald's sponsoring a professional runner or a skier - these are people that stand for a healthy lifestyle and then you bombard them with fast food. lol

Aren't Venky's an India-based company? It just showed their complete ignorance towards the market.

I like how the media print "Leeds fans fighting" (or whatever) and everybody jumps to conclusions just because it's Leeds United.

Because 99.999% of the time it's their fault. Even when they're not involved. Someone somewhere thinks "what would a Leeds fan do about now?" and punches someone

Leeds. Are. Dirty.

They've won the European Cup twice.

When looking at their honours list, it makes me to think whether they're actually bigger than us in terms of amount of trophies run...

Archived