Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

The Championship - 2015/16 Stuff It In Here

How did we never get offers for any of our players? I'd rather have Vardy than Rhodes and I'm deadly serious.

If Rhodes goes for £14m then does that make Vardy worth £25m or more!?

Potentially yes actually. I think a Vardy-like player (which Rhodes is not), would be the difference between a team like Boro fighting for top 2, and absolutely pissing the league. Alà Leicester.

It's a risky strategy but I think it'll pay off.

It's not like Middlesbrough were some dog bollock team like Sheffield Wednesday or Leeds that needed a whole new eleven to be anywhere. They were so close to promotion anyway so a few solid additions, particularly a striker, was all they needed. 

I think they've been making really good signings this summer, even if they're paying over the top for them. Based on the prize of the increased TV money next year it's worth the gamble. 

Dyche moaning about how many pound notes being spent in the championship this season!

Nice to see that in a pre season of much change for us, somethings just never change.

Just been reading about that. Surely Burnley fans are getting tired of hearing the same old shit from gravel throat. Hope they stay down for a very long time, just because of him

Dyche moaning about how many pound notes being spent in the championship this season!

Nice to see that in a pre season of much change for us, somethings just never change.

Burnley received £65 million last season. They choose not to spend it.

Dyche needs to realise football has moved on from his ideal of everyone being equal and money not being a factor. He's got a big job this season to prove he's not a one-season wonder and the "little money" excuse won't wash.

Archived