Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I was told by someone that Ranieri is earning an extra sum of coin for each position he finishes above 14. Correct me if i'm wrong, that's if it's correct itself.

Someone told me it was £100k per finish.

Fresh from the pub ... our team has some superfit players with batteries beyond duracell ultra ... but who would win a half marathon ... DD covers the pitch every game ... JV never stops running and closing down .... Shinji has the thighs of a prop forward .... Albrighton is tireless .... and then there's Kante .... who would win ???

The Kante Twins

Spuds ready to concentrate on the league after their defeat by Borussia Dortmund.

They are still really reluctant to acknowledge that we actually exist.

See the comments by Christian's Eriksen

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/the-run-in.16911/page-18

Quality analysis................... not!  :dry:  lol  :D

There's a lot of football to be played and plenty of time for slip ups, injuries and comebacks to happen.

After watching Leicester play Monday I really don't know how someone hasn't figured them out yet. All they do is lump the ball up field and hope Vardy can get on the end of it, or rely on Mahrez. We dominated them at the Lane yet they skanked their way into getting a result. I think with the games they have left they will struggle, especially against teams that will create chances and bully them.. Palace away is never easy, Everton on their day are brilliant, Southampton are playing well and with United and Chelsea away for them, teams who will create chances then I can't see them having their own way...

Unless the refs want to give Vardy more penalties.

All we do is lump it to Vardy and rely on Mahrez. In the last four games we've scored five goals, none from Vardy and one from Mahrez. 7 points earned through goals from players other than those two.

But it's just those players who we rely on.

All we do is lump it to Vardy and rely on Mahrez. In the last four games we've scored five goals, none from Vardy and one from Mahrez. 7 points earned through goals from players other than those two.

But it's just those players who we rely on.

Yeah but how many times do the centre backs pass it to each other?

Also this Spurs game back in January is becoming more and more one-sided as time goes on. It won't be long until we're hearing that Spurs had 90% possession, they missed 8 open goals and our goal came about because of a combination of poor refereeing and luck.

As I recall it was a game of next to no chances - Spurs missed 2 good ones through Kane and Lamela, Lloris made a world class save from Drinkwater, a rusty Vardy missed a one-on-one and we scored from a corner.

"...teams that create chances and bully them..."

I guess we'll find that out as soon as we've played all the teans in the premiership, especially those invisible ones that make that such an argument credible.

Yeah but how many times do the centre backs pass it to each other?

Also this Spurs game back in January is becoming more and more one-sided as time goes on. It won't be long until we're hearing that Spurs had 90% possession, they missed 8 open goals and our goal came about because of a combination of poor refereeing and luck.

As I recall it was a game of next to no chances - Spurs missed 2 good ones through Kane and Lamela, Lloris made a world class save from Drinkwater, a rusty Vardy missed a one-on-one and we scored from a corner.

BUT... POSSESSION STATS!!! SQUAWKA SAID WE DESERVED TO WIN!!!

Arrogant Spurs again.

And their fans are so lovely.

Went on their "Cock" forum after Spurs had lost last season and one of them posted that he hoped the team would die in a bus crash on the way home.

That's the sort of cretins they are.

Archived