Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Cheers!   Watching the Spurs game now. Garry Birtles is spending the whole game slagging off Spurs' attitude. And it's still in the first half. Sample:

"Spurs have deserved everything they've got in this half, and they've got nothing. On a performance like this I'll never know how they've reached second place. Totally unprofessional"

Edit: In the first 30 seconds of the second half Birtles used the words 'sluggish', 'no dynamism' and 'abject' to describe Spurs.

More words co-commentator Garry Birtles used to describe Spurs today:

"poor, ridiculous, absolutely dreadful, awful, abject, totally unprofessional yet again, an absolute shocker"

The last 20 minutes were unreal, when Newcastle had 10 men.

Still, nothing was worse than Mitrovic's behaviour for the red card.

there are some strange ones about, the last caller on 606(Spurs Fan) saying they are the best team and everything, we are a one man team blah blah blah,

Fair to say Savage shot him down, but I guess you cant really get through to some of them i gues

This is why I'm so pleased Arsenal finished above that deluded lot. They have no right claiming they are the best etc... and deserve this and that... they haven't won anything in years

Well they did win the league cup in '99 but I suppose we'll let them have have little bit of glory now :)

This is why I'm so pleased Arsenal finished above that deluded lot. They have no right claiming they are the best etc... and deserve this and that... they haven't won anything in years

arsenal are just as deluded sometimes.

Arsenal fans should be quite proud really.

They were in danger of going out the top four not so long ago.

Can see them really giving it a go next season, if they add a couple of quality signings.

Arsenal fans should be quite proud really.

They were in danger of going out the top four not so long ago.

Can see them really giving it a go next season, if they add a couple of quality signings.

kante and mahrez?

Archived