Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Would be interesting to know if the Fighting Cock is down because the server can't handle the Arsenal fans logging in to take the piss or if it's because they've pulled it to avoid that. 

Either way, it's ****ing hilarious. 

They were literally begging for the forum to be taken down for a week until this all blows over.

IT AIN'T GONNA BLOW OVER. Summer of pure ridicule ahead - not a Spurs shirt to be seen in London I bet. 

have a look on Twitter some Spurs fans want Pochettino to go, bit of a come down from in the week when they was over the moon he signed a new contract.

and to think they was coming for us.....the liars :ph34r:  lol

Fuck me! They're even more knee jerk than our fans!

So, before today Spurs fans were widely declaring this their best season ever, best team ever to play the game, etc, etc. Yet they still failed to reach the points total achieved by the much derided Andre Villas Boas.

Please can someone find that video of Tottenham's' "We're coming for you" chant, mixed with Ranieri's laughter.

(What's the word I'm looking for in that sentence? Not 'mixed' - ah, I know- interspursed).

So, before today Spurs fans were widely declaring this their best season ever, best team ever to play the game, etc, etc. Yet they still failed to reach the points total achieved by the much derided Andre Villas Boas.

Exactly. If anyone has benifitted from the bigger teams faltering it's Spurs. If the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City etc had picked up their usual points, we'd have still be in the title mix, but Spurs would more than likely have missed out on the top 4.

I said weeks ago that this Spurs side were overrated. 

AVB's Spurs finished with 72 points. This Spurs side finished with 70 points. But AVB was hounded out of and had to go to Russia to find a new jiob. "Best team in the league" my arse. Souness really looks like a total mug now.

Man City have scored most goals (71)

Man Utd got the best defence (34)

Leicester got most points (81)

So, Mr Souness, how exactly are Spurs the best team in the league? 

I said weeks ago that this Spurs side were overrated.

AVB's Spurs finished with 72 points. This Spurs side finished with 70 points. But AVB was hounded out of and had to go to Russia to find a new jiob. "Best team in the league" my arse. Souness really looks like a total mug now.

Man City have scored most goals (71)

Man Utd got the best defence (34)

Leicester got most points (81)

So, Mr Souness, how exactly are Spurs the best team in the league?

Possession % jeez. Automatically means you're best

And henceforth, they shall be known as Tottenham Gotthird. :giggle:

After all the arrogance and bluster, and all the insults thrown the way of our "boring, one dimensional" football and lack of possession in games, they've completely collapsed since that West Brom game. Even on this, their special year, their supposed greatest season, they have not only finished 11 points behind the champions, but they've surrendered second place to their bitter rivals with a frankly shocking run of performances and results. That we're the club sat top of the pile is irrelevant: to go from supposed title contenders, even favourites, to that in the space of a month or so is embarrassing.

The schadenfreude is strong tonight. I've got a big shit-eating grin glued to my face, and it's only partially due to Drinkwater's screamer.

Still waiting for you. :ph34r:

Archived