Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC U21 / Development Squad Stuff it in here.

• 2 weeks later...

No great loss - another one who seems to have fallen out of love with the game

That's kinda depressing but I guess so much u21 football will do that. Maybe a change of scenery in a league where he will be good will help.

Admiral Muskwe, let's use his full name.

Is Dodoo playing as a striker or winger? He's been knocking them in pretty consistently lately.

His loan wasn't for too long, and just ended, I thought?

That's kinda depressing but I guess so much u21 football will do that. Maybe a change of scenery in a league where he will be good will help.

Heck, at least he gets to live in a really cool city with a very passionate fanbase. Aside from having to play on turf, he's going to play with a team that plays pretty positively.

Not read the thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if we do finish in the UCL places it means we'll be entered into the UEFA Youth League, along with all other qualifiers. Same format as the UCL itself with the same teams in identical groups, with the semi-finals and final held in Nyon, Switzerland.

Not only would this be an excellent test for the youngsters, but would it also ramp up our youth recruitment and strengthen our attractiveness as a team?

Not read the thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if we do finish in the UCL places it means we'll be entered into the UEFA Youth League, along with all other qualifiers. Same format as the UCL itself with the same teams in identical groups, with the semi-finals and final held in Nyon, Switzerland.

Not only would this be an excellent test for the youngsters, but would it also ramp up our youth recruitment and strengthen our attractiveness as a team?

Would hope so then invest in some serious young talent.

Archived