Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC U21 / Development Squad Stuff it in here.

Will relate to the lads that have been released and there are quite a few of them

Been quite a poor year for the u21s though hasn't it? Given our status in the CL next season I guess it's time to really push on in terms of youth development. I can see quite a few hot prospects coming in for next season.

Who controls that Twitter account? Is it an official club account?

Just a fan one.

Interested to see who do not get contract extensions, I'm thinking Blyth and that CM that played for us in the cup one time. Both are like 24. Hope Dodoo and Cain stick around.

Would be nice if we could improve our youth teams. Hopefully this season makes us seem a good option for the talented youngsters coming through. Our youth players seem to end up going to league one or two clubs on loan.

We need to start producing players that can be playing in the championship at 17/18/19 and hopefully able to make the step up to the prem by 19/20. Having players in their early 20's going on loan to League two serves absolutely no purpose for us.

Anyone know what has happened to Matty James? He was playing Dev Squad games a couple of months ago as part of his comeback from injury, but now seems to be missing completely from the Dev Squad line ups. Has he had a setback in his recovery?

Anyone know what has happened to Matty James? He was playing Dev Squad games a couple of months ago as part of his comeback from injury, but now seems to be missing completely from the Dev Squad line ups. Has he had a setback in his recovery?

Maybe just decided to leave him out until pre season just as a precaution? Don't know though.

Choudhury already back from Burton? Thought it was a loan until the end of the season

Dont know the rules so I may be making something up but as he didn't play Burtons last game (Red card previous) could he have been bought back just for a day to keep his match fitness up.

Again not sure on the rules so I might be wrong.

Burton have been on the box a couple of times recently, pretty sure all Choudhury did was give away free kicks and make short passes. I assume he was under instruction to play this but he didn't look very impressive.

I only saw him twice on tv once against Millwall & can't remember the other game. But he looked so out of place in both games.

The match just seemed to pass him by and when he did do something like you said it was committing a foul or passing backwards.

I only saw him twice on tv once against Millwall & can't remember the other game. But he looked so out of place in both games.

The match just seemed to pass him by and when he did do something like you said it was committing a foul or passing backwards.

Pretty sure he was sent off for them the other day, so maybe back in our under 21 as he is banned for them now ??  I could be wrong though

Archived