Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fuchs

This is exactly how Pearson would conduct every single one of his transfer dealings if it were possible to keep them all out of the public domain with the media scavenging for information. Classic Pearson cloak and dagger style business is this signing.

I don't understand how people don't appreciate that NP doesn't talk about other teams players and doesn't want the media talking about who he is after. I bet we get a few players thrown to the media to distract them from our real targets.

NP does great business. Top manager.

It is also exciting to have someone that seems a bit more reliable with free kicks than our current lot.

Agreed. Cambiasso, Mahrez and Albrighton have done alright with set pieces this season but we're pretty useless on the whole.

I don't understand how people don't appreciate that NP doesn't talk about other teams players and doesn't want the media talking about who he is after. I bet we get a few players thrown to the media to distract them from our real targets.

NP does great business. Top manager.

FFS do people not read I understand how Nige likes to do his business.

My point is Normally everyone is telling us a player has signed ie radio and sky.

And we wait 2 days for the OS to confirm the club has signed said player.

But in this case we got a rumour then before anyone broke the news the club told us we had signed him.

FFS do people not read I understand how Nige likes to do his business.

My point is Normally everyone is telling us a player has signed ie radio and sky.

And we wait 2 days for the OS to confirm the club has signed said player.

But in this case we got a rumour then before anyone broke the news the club told us we had signed him.

I was agreeing with you.

Anybody else transfer him on FIFA yet? It's pretty great having a top 20 free kick taker on there. Not to mention he's got the Giant Throw-In trait which is pretty incredible. He can throw it from the sideline basically to the 6-yard box.

Anybody else transfer him on FIFA yet? It's pretty great having a top 20 free kick taker on there. Not to mention he's got the Giant Throw-In trait which is pretty incredible. He can throw it from the sideline basically to the 6-yard box.

The throw ins could be a huge asset to have. Even just 3-4 extra goals a season from them could mean a few extra points...

Yeah it's ridiculously over powered on fifa. The defenders seem to just not know how to deal with it. Of course being the saddo I am I bought Fuchs on fut the minute we signed him...

Hey, as long as it's overpowered on our team, haha. I'm just so pumped about the FK stats; that was one of the Foxes' biggest weaknesses to me on FIFA.

Edit: 

Ummm... yes, please.

Just took a look at hus wikipedia page, anyone know why it's so brief? Pretty sure some of our youth players have more in depth pages

Yeah but they have 2 lines about their player statistics and then 10,000 words [citation needed] about "2015 Thailand sex tape scandal"

Just took a look at hus wikipedia page, anyone know why it's so brief? Pretty sure some of our youth players have more in depth pages

He's an Austrian footballer spending his entire career in Germany and Austria, his english wiki page won't be full of information from his time at SV Osterreichscleichtverien will it?

He's an Austrian footballer spending his entire career in Germany and Austria, his english wiki page won't be full of information from his time at SV Osterreichscleichtverien is it?

Ah fair enough, I didn't think of the different pages

Archived