Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fuchs

I'm going for the strap lline

Leicester City are Preki Fuchs !!!

Why are the club using the picture of what appears to be a wolf? Shocking! Where's corporate idea when you need it?

We want answers!!!

And where's Esteban?

Maybe the want to re-brand us as Leicester City Huskies?

Or Leicester City Wolfpack

Leicester Wolfsquad

Leicester Wolfinators

Leicester Wolves

...... next thing you know the kit will be changing colour!

The user Nannypig seems to comment on every City players tweet about a minute after they post.  He is my new favorite person to check out on twitter, he's replaced the lad in the wheelchair who was a United fan from Leicester that gave Schullp and other players abuse last season.

The user Nannypig seems to comment on every City players tweet about a minute after they post.  He is my new favorite person to check out on twitter, he's replaced the lad in the wheelchair who was a United fan from Leicester that gave Schullp and other players abuse last season.

Who the f*** is Nannypig?

Everybody knows Peppa calls her Grandma Pig.

It's not just the players, always see him tweeting the staff as well under the #lcfc hashtag. Even the bloody media man can't get away! 

Archived