Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fuchs

This isn't aimed at any one person so nobody take it personally, it is a general point.

When a player is signed, why in some peoples mind does that mean that the player currently in that position will necessarily be leaving?  Schlupp might go or he might not.  I have no idea and neither do any of you.  But the signing of Fuchs neither makes that more nor less likely.  Do you not understand the concept of having a squad?

Arsenal did this when Liam Moore was in form too, tbf I see schlupp going and being a regular for em

Really? Is this the same Schlupp I've seen all season? I mean he's done a good job for us but I'd say there's at least 5 players I'd rather keep than him. Never in a million years could he be a regular for arsenal.

Great signing welcome to the club.

Some of you need to get over the surname thing its funny for about 10 seconds. Bored now of the 'jokes'.

Beat me to it!!  

And thanks to our foreign pals for taking time to join and update us - Much appreciated!!

Cool lets do fuch jokes all night long. Wake me up when someone has something interesting to say.

You could, re i don't know, try saying something interesting yourself. Instead of complaining and boring me.

You're clearly quite delusional over Schlupp's abilities. I love him, but there's no way he would be a regular for Arsenal

Your right, but there's just something about him that makes me think he's going to move on to bigger and better things if not next season then in a few years

Are we now adopting a one in, one out policy in the squad now?

Konchesky will be off, Schlupp and Fuchs will be the left back choices for next season. Schlupp's going nowhere.

Archived