Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fuchs

Looks a top left back, need someone like him on the right side too. Composed, very strong defensively and has a wicked cross (and throw) on him, impressed

The set pieces and throw in are a great point.

He can turn a throw in to a as good as a corner and there aren't many teams who have that in their armoury.

Excellent corners as well and he can hold the fort with that job until Matty James comes back.  :unsure:

He takes a dangerous free kick as well so he brings some extra qualities that every team needs as well.

If no-one uploads it in the meantime give me till this evening after work and I'll upload it. Managed to hit the R button before leaving.

Nice one! I had a quick look on sky sports website and couldn't see it but I'm fairly shit at searching for vids so could've missed it among all FL goals from last night.

Guest CityFan 06

Genuinely sounds a really nice guy in interviews, pleased to have him here. From what I've seen he's a top left back.

For me Christian Fuchs was man of the match today.

Said it last week in my ratings report. This guy is top class. Better, and best left back I've seen since David Nish. So pleased we got him, and top marks for our backroom team for getting him. Today, with his crosses and deliveries, he wasn't quite as good as the Southampton game, but defensively he just didn't allow any crosses to come in and he closes down the opposition players so well. Simpson played well today too, and these two are starting to give Morgan & Huth more confidence.

Archived