bexs2011 Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 Anyone else brought the new double Duvet set from the store? I've washed mine twice but I still wake up looking blue as the colour keeps running?! Think I need to make a return
Wymsey Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 Typical LCFC quality? Nice colours, but poor material.
Foxhateram Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 More fool you for spending 45 smackers on that! Only kidding, I was tempted.
ScouseFox Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 whatttt didn't know they did double bed ones. get in. when i finally become enough of a man to have a double bed i don't have to stop being a kid and get a proper duvet cover. woooo.
Unabomber Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 nah got the old one still from a few years back with the curtains, one of the curtain poles broke though so on one side it's now plain brown.
Mark_w Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 So they sell double duvet sets but not beanies? Outrageous.
Gerard Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 A grown man with a leicester city duvet? Your ultimate fantasy?
Vlad the Fox Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 A grown man with a leicester city duvet? I know. Yet I can't help but admire him.
Vlad the Fox Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 Why can't we get those ski hats that were all the rage in the 80’s anymore?
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 24 June 2015 Posted 24 June 2015 A grown man with a leicester city duvet?Yeah silly really isn't itThat said I think I will sleep on it before deciding personally . . . . .
FoxInTheBirstallBox Posted 25 June 2015 Posted 25 June 2015 when does the Rachel Riley double duvet set come out? If i had one of those, itll be as brittle as glass within days
Finnegan Posted 25 June 2015 Posted 25 June 2015 nah got the old one still from a few years back with the curtains, one of the curtain poles broke though so on one side it's now plain brown. Get the new one for your new bedroom, she'll love it.
Frank to be Posted 25 June 2015 Posted 25 June 2015 Your ultimate fantasy? Two lesbians probably, sisters. I'm just watching
VLC86 Posted 25 June 2015 Posted 25 June 2015 Anyone else brought the new double Duvet set from the store? I've washed mine twice but I still wake up looking blue as the colour keeps running?! Think I need to make a return I feel your pain, I bought one of these because the shop didn't sell a beany with the logo the same as the shirt. Slept it in last night and took this selfie...
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 25 June 2015 Posted 25 June 2015 Buy a Leicester City duvet! There's bravery for you.
Wymsey Posted 25 June 2015 Posted 25 June 2015 Imagine if you purchased this one, and realise the colour quality is declining every time you wash it. Would look disgusting.
bexs2011 Posted 25 June 2015 Author Posted 25 June 2015 I feel your pain, I bought one of these because the shop didn't sell a beany with the logo the same as the shirt. Slept it in last night and took this selfie... Have you returned it?
SpacedX Posted 25 June 2015 Posted 25 June 2015 This is the first stage - usually symptomatic of a rapid an tragic decline into incurable illness...
bexs2011 Posted 25 June 2015 Author Posted 25 June 2015 I assume 2011 is your year of birth? No. year I joined actually
ozleicester Posted 14 July 2015 Posted 14 July 2015 So they sell double duvet sets but not beanies? Outrageous. I feel your pain, I bought one of these because the shop didn't sell a beany with the logo the same as the shirt. Slept it in last night and took this selfie... Good News - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEICESTER-CITY-FOOTBALL-Wooly-Hat-NEW-Beanie-Hat-The-Foxes-City-Blue-Army-/321679780612?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ae59beb04
VLC86 Posted 14 July 2015 Posted 14 July 2015 Good News - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEICESTER-CITY-FOOTBALL-Wooly-Hat-NEW-Beanie-Hat-The-Foxes-City-Blue-Army-/321679780612?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ae59beb04 Does that look like a beanie with the same logo as the shirt to you?
Webbo Posted 14 July 2015 Posted 14 July 2015 I'll stick with my Transformers duvet cover thank you very much.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.